According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global envelope tracking chip market generated $1.57 billion in 2019, and is expected to garner $3.15 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 9.6% from 2020 to 2027. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments, top investment pockets, value chain, and regional scenario.
Envelope Tracking Chip Market Outlook – 2027
The global envelope tracking chip market size was valued at $1.57 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $3.15 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2020 to 2027. Envelope tracking is a rapid power supply method as it assists in improving the energy effectiveness of radio frequency power amplifier products. In this technique, the input power supply is repeatedly varying with respect to the envelope of the input power. The electric current utilization can be diminished by nearly 75% with the use of high bandwidth envelope tracking solutions.
“The automotive segment impacted adversely with the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.“
Envelope tracking is potentially the most appropriate strategy that is utilized to improve the proficiency of wireless power amplifiers. For thermal efficiency and battery life in customer gadgets items such as tablets and mobile phones, co-design is considerably more significant and envelope tracking is the suitable method to build such items.
Increase in product adoption from the consumer electronics sector, increase in demand from the automotive sector, and surge in growth rate of wireless platforms drive the growth of the global envelope tracking chip market. However, expensive nature of envelope tracking chips restrains the market growth. On the other hand, high investments in power management technologies present new opportunities in the coming years.
Get Instant Access – Download Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10970
Top Impacting Factors
The prominent factors that impact the envelope tracking chip market growth are growing adoption of envelope tracking chips in consumer electronics segment, and surge in demand from automotive sector. Also, rising wireless platform such as 5G, and IoT drives the market. However, high cost associated with envelope tracking chips restrict the market growth. On the contrary, high investments in power management technologies is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market. Every one of these elements is probably going to definitely affect the development of the global market during the forecast period
Competitive analysis and profiles of the major envelope tracking chip market players such as Analog Devices, Inc., Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Maxim Integrated, MediaTek, Qorvo, Qualcomm, Inc., R2 Semiconductor, Inc., Samsung, Skyworks Solutions, Inc., and Texas Instruments.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global envelope tracking chip market opportunities along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall envelope tracking chip market analysis is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current envelope tracking chip market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and the envelope tracking chip market share of key vendors.
- The report includes the market outlook and the market share of key vendors.
Key Market Segments
- Cellular Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Satellite Communications
- Smart Phones
- Wearable Devices
By End User
- Consumer Electronics
- Space and Aviation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Efficient Power Conversion Corporation
- Maxim Integrated
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- R2 Semiconductor, Inc.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- North America
Buy now: https://bit.ly/3zwJ63z
- Airborne LiDAR Market $1,010 Mn, Globally, by 2025 at 16.4% CAGR
- Cables Market $156.4 Bn, Globally, by 2030 at 7.8% CAGR
- Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) Market $1.5 Billion by 2030
- Cable Conduit Systems Market $12.24 Billion by 2030
- Envelope Tracking Chip Market $3.15 Billion by 2027
- Asia-Pacific Radar Market $49.43 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 3.8%
- Pin and Sleeve Device Market Reach $1.08 Billion by 2026
- Flat Panel Display Market $189.60 Bn, Globally, by 2026, at 6.10% CAGR
- Optical Fiber and Plastic Conduit Market $11.77 Bn, Globally, by 2026 at 20.6% CAGR
- Flexible AC Transmission System Market $1,034 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.7%
- Microdisplay Market $3 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 22.6%
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com