global reverse vending machine market size was valued at $0.37 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $0.73 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2030. In 2020, Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market, in terms of revenue, accounting for around half share of the global reverse vending machine.
The report analyzes the global reverse vending machine market on the basis of product type, capacity, end user, and region. The product type covered in this report is metal recycling, plastic bottle recycling, and others. By capacity, the market is divided into less than 200 cans, 200-300 cans, 300-600 cans, and more than 600 cans. By end user, the market is divided into supermarkets, communities, and utilities. The market is driven by rise in environmental awareness has significantly fuels the demand for reverse vending machines for effective waste management, fuels the global reverse vending machine market growth.
Get PDF Sample Report : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13149
A rise in amount of waste generated in the municipal, residential, and industrial sector, is projected to increase in demand for reverse vending machine for effective waste management, drive the growth of the global reverse vending machine market. For instance, in 2020, according to the World Bank Group 2.01 billion tons of waste generated globally with at least 33% of that waste, which is not treated effectively. In addition, rise in use of reverse vending machine for reduce waste, and reduce recycling waste, which fuels the growth of the market. Increase in awareness among population towards saving and protect environment, which provides supplements for the growth of the global reverse vending machine market. One of the important factor global reverse vending machine industry is new machine installation and servicing of older machines.
Interested in Procure Data? Visit : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13149
Reverse vending machine is a device used to collect the empty food container, and beverage container for recycling. This machine typically gives back a refund to the end user. Reverse vending machine is used to accepting plastic bottles, drink box, food boxes, metal cans, and aluminum cans. Reverse vending machine used in various end users such as retail outlets, supermarkets, hospitality, and airports.
Key Findings Of The Study
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging global reverse vending machine market trends and dynamics.
- By product type, non-refillable segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue in 2020, and refillable segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- By capacity, more than 600 cans segment registered highest growth in the global reverse vending machine market share in 2020.
- By end user, supermarkets segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue in 2020, and communities segment is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the trends and emerging opportunities of the market.
- In depth, the global reverse vending machine market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for key segments between 2020 and 2030.
Full Report With TOC : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/reverse-vending-machine-market-A12784
Sielaff GmbH & Co KG, Ake Environmental Technologies, Envipco Holding N.V., Endlos Innovations Private Limited, Tomra Sorting GmbH, Diebold Nixdorf, RVM Systems, Aco Recycling, Kansmacker Mfg, and Teraoka Seiko Co Ltd.