According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global pin fin heat sink for IGBT market was estimated at $799.4 million in 2018 and is expected to hit $1.08 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2025. The report provides an in-depth detailed analysis of the market size & estimations, top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, competitive scenario, and wavering market trends.
Rise in need for effective cooling of the consumer electronics by proper heat dissipation method, greater demand for pin fin heat sinks owing to its multiple advantages over other types of heat sinks, and increase in demand for power supply devices fuel the growth of the global pin fin heat sink for IGBT market. On the other hand, low capacity utilization of pin fin heat sink manufacturers hampers the growth to some extent. However, increasing usage of IGBT modules in the automotive sector for HEVs and utilization of hybrid pin fin heat sink are expected to create a number of lucrative opportunities for the key players in the industry.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5292
The global pin fin heat sink for IGBT market analysis includes material type and region. Based on material type, it is bifurcated into copper and aluminum. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global pin fin heat sink for IGBT market segments are dominated by players such as Apex Microtechnology, Aavid Thermalloy LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Comair Rotron, CUI Inc., Advanced Thermal Solutions, Kunshan Googe Metal Products Co. Ltd., Allbrass Industrial, The Brass Forging Company, and others.
Top Impacting Factors
The significant impacting factors in the global pin fin Heat Sink industry include rise in need for effective cooling of the consumer electronics by proper heat dissipation method and greater demand for pin fin heat sinks owing to their multiple advantages over other types of heat sinks. In addition, the market is also influenced by low capacity utilization of pin fin heat sink manufacturers, emerging trend of increasing usage of IGBT modules in the automotive field for HEVs, and use of hybrid pin fin heat sink. Each of these factors is anticipated to have a definite impact on the pin fin heat sink for IGBT market size during the forecast period.
Purchase Report Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5292
Greater demand for pin fin heat sinks owing to their multiple advantages over other types of heat sinks
Rise in need for effective cooling of the consumer electronics by proper heat dissipation method
Key Benefits for Pin Fin Heat Sink for IGBT Market:
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global pin fin heat sink for IGBT market size along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall pin fin heat sink for IGBT market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current pin fin heat sink for IGBT market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2025 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the pin fin heat sink for IGBT market.
- The report includes the pin fin heat sink for IGBT market share of key vendors and pin fin heat sink for IGBT market trends.
Pin Fin Heat Sink for IGBT Market Report Highlights
|By Material Type||CopperAluminum|
|By Region||North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe)Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, Africa)|
|Key Market Players||APEX MICROTECHNOLOGY (HEICO CORPORATION), AAVID THERMALLOY, LLC (BOYD CORPORATION), ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTIONS, INC., ALLBRASS INDUSTRIAL, CUI INC., COMAIR ROTRON, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC., KUNSHAN GOOGE METAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.|
|CUSTOMERS – COMPANY PROFILES||ABB LTD., FUJI ELECTRIC CO., LTD., HITACHI, LTD., INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG, MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION, ROBERT BOSCH GMBH, SEMIKRON INTERNATIONAL GMBH, SIEMENS AG, STARPOWER EUROPE AG, UNITED AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. (UAES)|
Buy Now: https://bit.ly/3gXLI3Y
- Airborne LiDAR Market $1,010 Mn, Globally, by 2025 at 16.4% CAGR
- Cables Market $156.4 Bn, Globally, by 2030 at 7.8% CAGR
- Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) Market $1.5 Billion by 2030
- Cable Conduit Systems Market $12.24 Billion by 2030
- Envelope Tracking Chip Market $3.15 Billion by 2027
- Asia-Pacific Radar Market $49.43 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 3.8%
- Pin and Sleeve Device Market Reach $1.08 Billion by 2026
- Flat Panel Display Market $189.60 Bn, Globally, by 2026, at 6.10% CAGR
- Optical Fiber and Plastic Conduit Market $11.77 Bn, Globally, by 2026 at 20.6% CAGR
- Flexible AC Transmission System Market $1,034 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.7%
- Microdisplay Market $3 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 22.6%
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com