Body fat analyzers also called impedance meters are tools used for body fat assessment and recognizing the health concerns and potential risks associated with low or high levels of the body fat. Body fat analyzers also aid in evaluating efficacy of physical activity related to fitness such as exercise and nutritional intake. Measurement of body fat is often conducted fitness assessment test at fitness centers, gymnasium and health clubs in order to keep a track of fitness levels. Body fat analyzer device is applied to skin and a weak current is passed between the two electrodes located on the outer side. With passage of high frequency current with weaker strength, through the skin layer, muscles and subcutaneous body fat, there is resistance to the current leading to energy loss. This energy loss is then measured with the help of two electrodes located on the inner side. The body fat analyzers can be programmed to record and assess the loss of energy at various depts. The body fat percentage is variable with age and gender as a factor in the population.
Download Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11261
COVID – 19 scenario analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses
- Industry closures and people are asked to stay in their homes which has cause taken a huge toll in terms of money and economic growth
- Over 4 million people have been affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to SARS-CoV-2
- Healthcare organizations are already working in battle mode, preparing new plans to respond growing COVID-19 patients, right from sourcing rapid diagnosing kits to sufficient PPE kits for workers
- Due to diversion of medical field toward treating COVID-19, the funding to R&D activities related to body fat and nutrition has been reduced and this segment have to face negligence subsequently causing negative impact on body fat analyzer market
The rising prevalence of obese population and metabolic disorders all over the world is a key driver stoking the growth of body fat measurement market. Unhealthy eating habits, high consumption of fast food, sedentary lifestyle, desk-bound jobs and physical inactivity are further leading to health conditions such as overweight, obesity and related disorders. Growing patient pool of obese people around the world will amplify the market growth for body fat measurement over the coming years. World Health Organization’s Global Health Observatory (GHO) stated around 12.8% of adults in 2014 were obese, with 27.7% of this obese population situated in North America and Europe. World Health Organization (WHO) stated over 1.9 billion adults across the globe, were identified as overweight and is a leading cause for various health ailments and linked to more fatalities in comparison with the underweight population.
Request Customization : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11261
The sedentary lifestyle is further expected to surge the market growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), sedentary lifestyles proves to be fatal for around 5.3 million people every year globally, with minimum 300,000 premature deaths and $90 billion are spent in directly as healthcare costs to reduce problems caused by obesity and sedentary lifestyle yearly in the U.S. The U.S. health organization CDC data highlights almost 35% of American children consume junk food regularly leading to diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular diseases and other health concerns. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Service, stated only one in three children are physically active every day in the U.S. Thus, the rising sedentary lifestyle would cause cardiac problems creating opportunities for clinical nutrition market growth.
Key segments covered:
- Bioimpedance analyzers
- Body Fat Skinfold Calipers
- Air Displacement Plethysmography
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry
- Hydrostatic Weighing
- Near-infrared Interactance
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computerized Tomography
Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11261
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.