According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Amifampridine Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” Amifamprdine is used as a drug for treating a number of rare muscle diseases. The free base form of amifampridine is used to treat Lambert–Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS) and congenital myasthenic syndromes. It was discovered in Scotland in the 1970s, and its use in LEMS was first shown in the 1980s. Amifampridine, a quaternary ammonium compound, can help block the presynaptic potassium channels. Thus, the drug helps prolong the action potential and aids in increasing presynaptic calcium concentration. Amifampridine is ideally given in the form of oral tablets three or four times a day.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12702
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing a shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccines and treatment drugs for COVID-19.
However, with COVID-19, the supply chain of raw materials required to manufacture amifampridine has been disrupted in many countries. In addition, the market growth of pharmaceuticals is declining, as the manufacturers of drugs have slowed down their production due to the pandemic. With reduction in production activities, shortage of amifampridine has been witnessed in in many regions. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the amifampridine market.
Rise in prevalence of muscle-specific kinase myasthenia gravis is positively influencing the amifampridine market. This is attributed to the fact that amifampridine can be used to lessen symptoms of loss of muscle movement and muscle weakness associated with muscle-specific kinase myasthenia gravis.
Increase in healthcare spending by governments all across the world is enabling the manufacturers of amifampridine to penetrate deeper into the market. This factor is therefore positively influencing the market growth.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12702
The key players profiled in this report include Jacobus Pharmaceutical, Inc., Biosynth AG, Wockhardt Ltd., Unichem Laboratories, BLD Pharmatech Ltd., BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc., Norris Pharm Technology Co. Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Innovapharm Ltd., and Merck & Co., Inc.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the amifampridine industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the amifampridine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the amifampridine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12702
Questions Answered in the Agoraphobia Treatment Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the amifampridine market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the amifampridine market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps in the market?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry?
- What is amifampridine?
- What are the current and predicted trends of the market?
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060