Pharmaceutical organizations currently are facing the tedious issue regarding counterfeit drugs, where the proportion of dosages and ingredients vary, which could trigger unexpected harmful effects on the body and lead to fatal incidences. Deploying blockchain technology into pharmaceutical systems helps to eliminate the major drawback of counterfeit drugs. This technology has optimum potential to transform the pharmaceutical sector, putting the patient at the center of the health care system and assuring better security, privacy, and interoperability of data. This technology could prove to be a new model for critical information exchanges by assisting electronic medical records to be more efficient and secure.
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8479
IBM, Microsoft, Guardtime, PokitDok, Gem, Chronicled, iSolve, Hashed Health, Patientory, SimplyVital Health, FarmaTrust, Blockpharma and Medicalchain.
COVID – 19 scenario analysis:
- COVID – 19 pandemic has impacted many businesses worldwide, however Blockchain technology may prove to be an exception in mid and long-term impacts
- Blockchain technology can play a vital role in accelerating the speed of getting various businesses back on track post-crisis in various industries including pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare sectors as well
- Travelling restrictions amidst pandemic have caused major impact on global supply chains in pharmaceutical industry where blockchain technology would prove to be handy as it provides faster processing time and shortening the operating processes
- Ongoing pandemic situation has also led to increase in online transactions by majority of the population staying indoors and various funding happening to pharmaceutical firms for R&D activities related to inventing a breakthrough vaccine against novel coronaviruses
- Blockchain technology would help in providing better security and transparency to these transactions
Pharmaceutical Blockchain Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis:
Blockchain technologies would aid to resolve major problems related with to drug traceability; the blockchain structure allows end-user to keep a track of the products through the supply chain by creating an encrypted circuit which is impermeable to counterfeit products. Secondly, blockchain allows stakeholders, to take appropriate actions by locating the exact position of drugs. These attributes promise the
traceability and authenticity of drugs and companies that register a product on the blockchain to be trustworthy
Increasing implementation of blockchain as a service (BaaS) and growing need for transparent and unalterable distributed ledger technology are among major factors expected to boost growth of the global pharmaceutical blockchain market. Adding to this, growing demand to protect the healthcare data and increasing cases associated with healthcare data thefts and breaches are key factors expected to propel the acceptance of blockchain technology in the pharmaceutical industry. This acceptance and need is majorly due to efficient data sharing among pharmaceutical firms and healthcare providers which offers increasing overall ability of healthcare organizations to deliver cost-effective care, high probability of accurate diagnosis and effective treatments.
However, lack of technical infrastructure in developing countries, limited number of skilled professionals, absence of necessary regulatory norms, lack of awareness about the blockchain technology and lack of data exchange among healthcare firms outside their source are the factors causing hindrance in the growth of blockchain technology in pharmaceutical industry.
Highly potent supply chain segment
Supply chain management can be one of the segments where implementation blockchain technology can do miracles in terms of rapidity, ease in operations and transparency in the data. Blockchain applications help preserve data integrity. The technology also helps the pharmaceutical organization facilitate interoperability of data in compliance with Internet of Things (IoT) devices. It also helps them identify candidates for clinical trials and facilitate the drug supply chain. Blockchain can help organizations reduce data corruption, and healthcare process optimization. The implementation of strict regulations such as the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA) in the US and the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) in Europe are fueling the acceptance of blockchain technologies for pharmaceutical supply chain management.
Key segments covered:
- Supply chain management
- Crucial data exchange and interoperability
- Finance and billing management
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global pharmaceutical blockchain industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global pharmaceutical blockchain market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global pharmaceutical blockchain market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the pharmaceutical blockchain market.
- The report provides a detailed global pharmaceutical blockchain market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8479
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.