Neonatal birth also called as Preterm birth, is the condition when the baby is born means before 37 weeks of gestation. Neonatal care is the special care given to the premature born baby after the delivery for the first 4 weeks. Premature born baby usually has some health concerns like difficulty in breathing, gaining weight and require intensive medical care, hence are often kept in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
Download PDF Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8477
Equipment such as infant warmers & incubators, respiratory assistance & monitoring devices, phototherapy equipment and neonatal monitoring devices are used in providing intensive care and monitoring the baby. Neonatal infant care aims in assessment and evaluation of the infant as s/he transitions from intrauterine life to extra uterine life, providing a healthy and secure a safe environment to the infant and monitoring and comparison of the newborn baby thoroughly for normal versus abnormal functioning and potential treatment for maladies.
Technological advancements and innovations in 21st century, aimed at development of highly efficient instruments for effective infant care has proved to be significant for treatment of premature infants. Neonatal infant care units can be traced down to late nineteenth century.
Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Atom Medical Corp, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Ibis Medical, Medtronic, International Biomedical, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Natus Medical Incorporated and Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd.
COVID – 19 scenario analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses
- Industry closures and people are asked to stay in their homes which has cause taken a huge toll in terms of money and economic growth
- Over 4 million people affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to SARS-CoV-2
- Healthcare organizations are already working in battle mode, preparing new plans to respond growing COVID-19 patients, right from sourcing rapid diagnosing kits to sufficient PPE kits for workers
- Due to diversion of medical field towards treating COVID-19, the funding to R&D activities related to neonatal care has been reduced and this segment have to face negligence subsequently causing negative impact on neonatal infant care market
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Ever rising high birth rate in developing and developed countries, rising prevalence of premature births, increasing number of installations for NICU units, technological advancements in neonatal infant care devices owing to heavy investments in R&D activities and government initiatives to increase survival rates in neonatal incidences are the factors boosting the growth of this market.
As per the UN, maternal & infant care is a global priority, as around 800 women face fatalities per day owing to curable causes associated with pregnancy or childbirth. Rising concerns related to hospital-acquired infections and growing awareness about neonatal health & care devices owing to their efficacy and benefits is expected to propel the market growth
According to UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) data, it was observed in 2017 that around 2.5 million children died in the first 4 weeks after birth worldwide. Adding to this, the preterm births followed by low weight in babies is a leading cause in acquiring various health concerns and hence make it essential to provide specialized care to the infant. This will further surge the demand for neonatal equipment and is expected to grow significantly in coming years.
However, presence of high entry barriers due to government compliances and regulations imposed by regulatory authorities, lack of technical skilled personnel, and poor accessibility toward neonatal care especially in the developing economies is restricting the growth of the neonatal infant care market.
- Infant Warmers
- Convertible Warmer & Incubators
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Devices
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Thermoregulation Devices
- Monitoring Systems
- Hearing Screening Devices
- Vision Screening Equipment
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global neonatal infant care industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global neonatal infant care market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global neonatal infant care market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the neonatal infant care market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8477
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.