Actuators control the movement & mechanism of the aircraft. The aircraft actuators consist of a reduction gear that is used to control the rotating motion. In the aircraft, actuators are used in wide range of applications, such as to control & limit speed of the aircraft by adjusting levers & flaps. Aircraft actuators have ability to withstand ambient conditions such as strong vibrations, heat, and cold. Moreover, several aircraft actuators are used while landing operation of an aircraft. For instance, linear actuators are used to open the gate of landing gear, landing gear lowers its position with the help of actuators and others. Traditionally hydraulic actuators were used in landing gear; however, increasing use of electromechanical actuators due to its high efficiency & reliability as compared to other actuators is the new trend of the aircraft actuator market.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11613
Major Market Players:
Rockwell Automation Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Moog Inc., Safran, Collins Aerospace, Woodward Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Microsemi, Vishay Intertechnology Inc., Airbus S.A.S., and Boeing.
Increasing aircraft orders, rise in demand for reducing aircraft weight, and increase in demand for premium air travel drive the growth of the aircraft electromechanical actuators market. However, rapid technological upgrades are hampering the market growth. On the contrary, modernization plans of the existing aircrafts are expected to create new opportunities in the global aircraft electromechanical actuators market.
- Flight Control System
- Health Monitoring System
- Power Distribution System
- Centralized Electrical Power Distribution System (CEPDS)
- Semi-Disturbed Electrical Power Distribution System (SDEPDS)
- Advanced Electrical Power Distribution System (AEPDS)
- Fault Tolerant Electrical Power Distribution System (FTEPDS)
- Power Generation System
- Avionics System
- Landing and Braking System
- Fuel Management System
- Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
- Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
- Very Large Aircraft (VLA)
- Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
- Business Jets
Rise in air passenger traffic and political issues between countries is resulting in increase in number of aircraft orders (both commercial and military). Additionally, growing tourism across the globe and decreasing fuel prices also contributed in the demand of new aircrafts. Such rise in aircraft deliveries will require additional hardware such as aircraft actuators. Hence, increase in aircraft orders will create demand for the aircraft electromechanical actuators; thereby, driving the global aircraft electromechanical actuators market.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the production of aircraft electromechanical actuators across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on travelling.
- Supply of aircraft actuators parts such as electronic components, position sensors, and arresting brakes have been adversely impacted due to COVID-19.
- Government restrictions on travelling due to COVID-19 has adversely impacted the demand for new commercial & private business jets. Thereby, growth of aircraft electromechanical actuators market has also been negatively impacted.
- Demand of aircraft electromechanical actuators is expected to rise in near future as travel restrictions start loosen up in few parts of the world.
- Demand for spare parts is also down since there are no requirement from the airlines as many airline’s business has been closed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Buy Now@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11613
Questions answered in the aircraft electromechanical actuators market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the global aircraft electromechanical actuators market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.