The aircraft computer is a device which is used to make computations on various air travelling machines (aircrafts). Computers are integrated in aircrafts in order to diminish the burden of pilot and to ensure wellbeing of passengers. In the aircraft, computers are used for various applications such as flight control & display, monitoring & regulating flight functions, recording & processing flight activities, providing communication & navigation, and for passenger entertainment. Similarly, auto-pilot mode has also became possible due to aircraft computers. Advance applications in aircraft computers has paved the way in the development of fly-by-wire system, which is being currently used in several military aircrafts such as F-18, F-22, Eurofighter Typhoon, JAS 39 Grippen, Rafale and others. Moreover, Airborne Internet has emerged as a latest development in aircraft computers, which may be used to connect aircrafts by radio & satellite link to a global information system in the future.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11614
Major Market Players:
BAE Systems, Cobham Limited, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Transdigm Group Inc., Saab AB, Collins Aerospace, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Thales Group, Honeywell International Inc., and Safran
Growing adoption of fly-by-wire system, increasing aircraft orders, , and development of advanced aircraft computers are the factors which drive the global aircraft flight control computers market. However, strict regulations in aviation industries and existing backlogs in aircrafts deliveries are hampering the growth of aircraft flight control computers market. Contrarily, growing demand for aircraft computers in unmanned aerial vehicles can be opportunistic for the growth of global aircraft flight control computers market.
- Flight Control Computers
- Flight Guidance Computers
- Flight Director Computers
- Flight Augmentation Computers
- Air Data Computers
- Autopilot Computers
- Commercial Aviation
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Transport Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Business Aircraft
- Light Aircraft
Increase in number of aircraft orders (both commercial and military) owing to the rise in air passenger traffic and political issues between countries, is driving the growth of the aircraft computers market. Additionally, growing tourism across the globe and decreasing fuel prices also contributed in the demand of new aircrafts. Such rise in aircraft deliveries will require additional hardware such as aircraft flight control computers. Hence, increase in aircraft orders will create demand of aircraft flight control computers and thereby driving the global aircraft flight control computers market.
Covid-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to covid-19 situation, the production rate of industries across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- The demand of aircraft flight control computers is affected due to the cancellation of large number of flights across the globe to curb the transmission of the virus.
- Restrictions on travel may lead to cancellation of airplane order in near future which may affect the aircraft manufacturing companies and thereby aircraft flight control computers.
- Demand for relevant spare parts & services is also down since there are no requirement as many airline’s business has been closed due to COVID 19 pandemic.
- Key companies of the aviation industry which are getting affected globally include Qatar Airways, Emirates, China Eastern Airlines, Lufthansa, Boeing, Airbus, American Airlines Group Inc., and Delta Air Lines. For instance, Qatar Airways suspended all of its flights to and from Italy that was one of the worst-hit countries by the pandemic of COVID-19.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aircraft flight control computers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aircraft flight control computers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global aircraft flight control computers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aircraft flight control computers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.