According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Vietnam Plasma Fractionation Market by Product, Application, and End User: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027,” The Vietnam plasma fractionation market size was valued at $56.62 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $79.03 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6803
Blood is made up of solid components such as platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells, and a liquid component called plasma. Plasma is a straw-colored fluid, comprising 90% water and 10% dissolved gases, proteins, nutrients, ions, and waste materials. It contains a wide variety of proteins that can be isolated on the basis of their solubility characteristics particular to each protein at specific conditions of ethanol concentration, pH, temperature, ionic strength, and protein concentration. This enables extraction of these proteins through sequential precipitation allowing the isolation of certain proteins by centrifugation, filtration, and chromatography. Plasma fractionation is extensively used for manufacturing immunoglobulins and albumin along with several protein derivatives such as thrombin, protein C, factor IX, and factor VIII as key intermediates.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6803
The Vietnam plasma fractionation market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user. By product, the market is classified into albumin, immunoglobulins, coagulation factor VIII, and Coagulation factor IX. Under immunoglobulin segment, the Vietnam plasma fractionation market is further bifurcated in to intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) and subcutaneous immunoglobulin (SCIG). By application, the market is categorized into neurology, hematology, immunology, critical care, and others. By end user, the Vietnam plasma fractionation market is bifurcated into hospitals and clinical research laboratories.
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current Vietnam plasma fractionation market trends and forecast estimations from 2020 to 2027, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth Vietnam plasma fractionation market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2020 to 2027, in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the Vietnam plasma fractionation market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the market.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6803
The key players operating in the Vietnam plasma fractionation market are Baxter International Inc., Biotest AG, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Getz Healthcare, Grifols SA, Kedrion Biopharma, Octapharma, Novo Nordisk, Sanova Healthcare, Sanquin blood supply foundation, and Takeda pharmaceutical company limited.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060