According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Covid-19 Diagnostics Market by Product, Technology, and End User: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2022,” The global Covid-19 diagnostics market generated $73.19 million in the first quarter of 2020, and is anticipated to generate $9,948.19 million in the fourth quarter of 2020. By the end of year 2020, global Covid-19 diagnostics market size is anticipated to reach $17,203.38 million.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6479
Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by a novel coronavirus. The first ever human encounter of the virus was reported in December 2019 in Wuhan City of China. The virus responsible for the cause of the disease is named severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). This nomenclature was chosen owing to the fact that the virus is genetically related to a type of coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak, which occurred in 2003. The Covid-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), on March 11, 2020. The outbreak has spread in over 199 countries and territories across the globe. As per the WHO, till March, 30, 2020, there were a total of 722,196 positive cases of coronavirus COVID-19 and 33,976 deaths worldwide.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6479
The major factors that drive the market growth include significant increase in patient population across the globe, immense need of rapid diagnostics and unavailability of specific medicine or a vaccine. However, lack of awareness among developing countries regarding the necessary precautions to be taken and dearth of diagnosis kits and medical professionals that have sufficient knowledge regarding the use of diagnostic kits for novel Covid-19 are the major factors anticipated to hamper the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, end-users, and region. By product, it is categorized into PCR Kits, POC (point of contact) Kits and immune-assay. By technology, it is segmented into PCR and immunoassay. By end-users it is segmented into hospitals, physician’s office & urgent care clinics and diagnostic labs. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current Covid-19 diagnostics market trends and forecast estimations from 2020 to 2022, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions, which is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the covid-19 market growth is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2020 to 2022, in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the Covid-19 Diagnostics market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help in understanding competitive outlook.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6479
Key companies working towards the development of rapid diagnostic kits for Covid-19 include F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Seegene Inc., Cepheid, Mylab Lifesolutions Pvt. Ltd., SureScreen Diagnostics Ltd, Cellex Inc., Genematrix, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Robert Bosch GmbH among others.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060