Allied Market Research published a report on the Flat Panel Antenna Market by Type, Operating Frequency, and End-Use Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031.
The global flat panel antenna market was valued at $435.9 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $5.1 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 28.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Download Research Report Sample:
A flat panel antenna, which only sends and receives radio signals in one direction, is one sort of directional antenna. Its wider beam enables the signal to disperse across a larger area. Flat-panel antennas are now being developed for maritime satellite communications applications in addition to being used for military, naval, and commercial aircraft radar.
Defense, military, and corporate aircraft radar all use flat panel antennas that employ phased array technologies, and more recently, television broadcasting. A number of engineering types are competing, with “phase shifter” presently being the most viable, to make flat panel antennas a more viable alternative in the maritime sector.
Inquiry before Buying:
The competitive environment of the flat panel antenna market is further examined in the report. It includes details about the key players in the market’s strengths, product portfolio, flat panel antenna market share and size analysis, operational results, and market positioning. It comprises the actions taken by the players to grow and expand their presence through agreements and entering new business sectors. Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and product launches are some of the other techniques used by players.
Some of the major key players of the flat panel antenna industry include:
- TTI Norte
- L3Harris Technologies
- C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.
- NXT Communications
- ALCAN Systems
- SatPro Tech
- Hanwha Phasor (HANWHA GROUP)
- Ball Corporation
- RadioWaves (Infinite Electronics International, Inc.)
The commercial market serves a wide range of applications, including passenger vehicles, super yachts, commercial shipping, and watercraft. Smaller and more covert than the bulky radomes often employed on larger vessels for broadband satellite communication, flat panel antennas are used for such applications. There are no moving elements to wear out and perhaps fail with these flat panel antennas, which feature ESA OR phased array antennas that monitor satellites electronically while the devices themselves are immobile.
According to the flat panel antenna industry analysis, the mechanically steered antenna segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021. Telecommunication and aviation collectively accounted major market share in 2021. The mechanically steered antennas are the largest segment in flat panel antennas, owing to their need for physical movement, tracking capability, power handling, and high gain requirements.
Share you’re Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the flat panel antenna market size, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the flat panel antenna market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing Flat Panel Antenna Market Opportunity.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the flat panel antenna market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities and flat panel antenna market outlook during the forecast period.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global flat panel antenna market growth.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players along with their flat panel antenna market share at global as well as regional level.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as Flat Panel Antenna Market Overview, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies as well as flat panel antenna market forecast.
- The report also provides brief overview of flat panel antenna market during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research is a top provider of market intelligence that offers reports from leading technology publishers. Our in-depth market assessments in our research reports take into account significant technological advancements in the sector. In addition to other areas of expertise, AMR focuses on the analysis of high-tech systems and advanced production systems. We have a team of experts who compile thorough research reports and actively advise leading businesses to enhance their current procedures. Our experts have a wealth of knowledge on the topics they cover. Also, they use a variety of tools and techniques when gathering and analyzing data, including patented data sources.
1209 Orange Street,
Corporation Trust Center,
Wilmington, New Castle,
Delaware 19801 USA.
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285