Thermal management is used in vehicles to observe and regulate the temperature of batteries, passenger cabin area, and HVAC components, among others. The key purposes of the automotive thermal management system are heat transfer, reduction in thermal loads, and waste heat recovery. Thermal management systems can improve passenger comfort, power system performance and enhance the travel experience. In electric vehicles, thermal management systems are used to increase the efficiency range of the vehicle. China, Germany, South Korea, the United States, Japan and other countries continue to improve the electric vehicle infrastructure, global electric vehicle production and growing demand for thermal cooling solution in the vehicles, stringent emission and fuel efficiency regulations, and the growing demand for energy-efficient battery-powered devices are driving the market.
𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/12620
Top Impacting Factors
- Growing demand for energy-efficient battery-powered devices, growing adoption of power modules including intelligent power module (IPM), and integration of automotive battery thermal management system with other electric thermal management systems are driving the growth of the electric vehicle thermal management market.
- Strict government norms on the use of refrigerants in vehicles, and the high cost of thermal management system technology is expected to hamper the growth of the electric vehicle thermal management market.
- Government support, and increasing FDI can be seen as an opportunity for the electric vehicle thermal management market investments.
Integration of automotive battery thermal management system with other electric thermal management
Due to the government’s strict carbon dioxide emission standards, the demand for electric vehicles and alternative fuel vehicles has increased. These initiatives by governments of various countries are also encouraging automakers to move towards the new trend of electric vehicles. Traditionally, automakers and suppliers use battery thermal management systems to manage battery temperature, but technological advances and reduced vehicle weight demand compelled the OEMs and suppliers to integrate the battery thermal management system with other electric thermal management systems of the vehicle. This approach or module has enabled the developers and OEMs to achieve the utmost efficiency at a low cost. The thermal management system manufacturers and developers now have started integrating the electronic components in the same module of thermal management, such as integrating power electronics components into the same module such as Belt Starter Generator (BSG), electric drive (motor, generator, inverter), and inverter-converter modules. The integration of this technology with shared thermal management system for batteries and other applications enables developers and original equipment manufacturers to increase efficiency and reduce vehicle weight at low cost.
Request Customization : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12620
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the electric vehicle thermal management industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the electric vehicle thermal management market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the electric vehicle thermal management market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed electric vehicle thermal management market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Active Transmission Warmup
Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
Reduced HVAC System Loading
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐲 & 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12620
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com