According to the report published by Allied Market Research, Global Acne Medication Size Was Valued at USD 11.86 billion in 2019 and is Projected to Garner USD 13.35 billion by 2027, with a registered CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Rise in prevalence of acne diseases, unhealthy urban lifestyle, and increase in focus toward good quality skin care products drive the growth of the global acne medication market. On the other hand, side effects associated with acne medications and presence of alternatives for acne treatment restrain the growth. Nevertheless, development of therapeutics with lesser side effects is expected to create multiple opportunities for the key players in the sector.
- After the pandemic worsened the global scenario, a number of dermatology clinics were made to close their services, owing to curb the spread. Also, several hospitals and clinics have been transformed into COVID-19 centers.
- Moreover, owing to lockdown, many patients have not been able to visit dermatology clinics and pharmacies.
- However, telemedicine has now become an appropriate and effective way to offer necessary dermatological services to patients with acne.
Download Sample Report- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4356
Top Companies Of Acne Medication: –
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Galderma S.A
- Mayne Pharma Group Limited
- Almirall SA.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
Global Acne Medication Market Segmentation:-
By Therapeutic Class
• Salicylic Acid
• Benzoyl Peroxide
• Other medications
• Topical Medication
• Oral Medication
• Prescription Medicine
• Over-the-counter medicines
By Acne Type
• Non-inflammatory acne
• Inflammatory acne
By Distribution Channel
• Retail Store
• Pharmacy & Drug Store
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4356
Based on geography, North America generated the highest share in 2019, garnering nearly half of the global acne medication market, due to numerous developments related to acne therapeutics.
Simultaneously, Asia-Pacific would manifest the fastest CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027, owing to increase in number of product launches, high demand for acne therapeutics, surge in healthcare expenditure, and rise in awareness about new developed therapeutics that can replace conventional acne treatment.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in the coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2031?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Reports
- AT-Home Testing Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/at-home-testing-market-A31866
- Resuscitation Devices Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/resuscitation-devices-market-A11454
- Gene Therapy Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/gene-therapy-market
- 3D Cell Culture Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/3d-cell-cultures-market
- Molecular diagnostics market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/molecular-diagnostics-market
- Digital Pathology Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/digital-pathology-market
- MRI Coils Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/mri-coils-market-A14839
- Digital PCR Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/digital-polymerase-chain-reaction-market
- Dental Equipment Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/dental-equipment-market
USA/Canada (Toll-Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.