Medical oxygen gas cylinders consist of high pressurized oxygen used for various medical purposes. In addition, to cater to the varying requirements of end users, medical oxygen gas cylinders are available in various formats and sizes. Continuous demand for essential gases in hospital propels significant increase in sales of medical oxygen gas cylinders.
The global medical oxygen gas cylinders market was valued at $2.97 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $5.33 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.70% from 2021 to 2030.
- CAGR: 5.7%
- Current Market Size: USD 2.97 Billion
- Forecast Growing Region: APAC
- Largest Market: North America
- Projection Time: 2021– 2030
- Base Year: 2021
Download Sample Report- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12883
- The Covid-19 pandemic positively affected the demand for medical oxygen gas cylinders due to increase in number of cases for intensive care. Moreover, increase in prevalence of Covid-19 cases and chronic diseases have supplemented the market growth.
- The government offered special attention to the import activities and local manufacturers of medical oxygen gas to ensure uninterrupted supply to designated Covid-19 hospitals. Moreover, in hospitals, oxygen gas treatment is required for patients for therapy of chronic health issues to improve energy levels, rest, and enhance the quality of life of patients.
- The demand for oxygen gas cylinders from medical clinics and home care settings increased during the pandemic.
The report segments the global medical oxygen gas cylinders market on the basis of technology, product, end user, and region.
Based on technology, the pulse flow segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. However, the continuous flow segment held the largest share in 2020, accounting for nearly three-fourths of the market.
Speak to our Analyst – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/12883
On the basis of product, the portable segment is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2030. However, the fixed segment dominated the market in 2019, contributing to more than two-thirds of the market.
The global medical oxygen gas cylinders market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The market across North America held the largest share in 2019, accounting for around two-fifths of the market. However, the market across Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
The global medical oxygen gas cylinders market includes an in-depth analysis of the prime market players such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nidek Medical Products, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Inogen, Inc., DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, ResMed, Messer Group GmbH, Airgas Inc., and OrientMEd International.
Know More- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/press-release/medical-oxygen-gas-cylinders-market.html