Video laryngoscopy is a procedure used to examine the vocal cords, throat and other anatomical aspects of the larynx. Strobe light is used during laryngoscopy to give the doctor a clearer image and information about the larynx. The removal of the tissue usually occurs after the anesthetic is administered. The larynx, upper tracheal rings, and vocal cords can be viewed during an indirect laryngoscopy.
The global video laryngoscope market generated $123.9 million in 2021 and is projected to reach $204.6 million by 2031, with a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of key strategy winners, evolving market trends, market size and estimations, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, pioneers and shareholders in presenting the necessary strategies for the future and in taking essential steps to significantly strengthen and improve their position in the market.
Download Free Sample Report- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17973
- CAGR: 5.1%
- Current Market Size: USD 204.6 Million
- Forecast Growing Region: APAC
- Largest Market: North America
- Projection Time: 2021 – 2031
- Base Year: 2021
- The COVID-19 outbreak has negatively impacted the growth of the global video laryngoscope market.
- During the pandemic, the technique for visualizing the endotracheal line has become extremely popular with healthcare professionals due to improved visualizations that have helped enable intubation and avoid direct contact between patient and healthcare professional. • Most emergency rooms and intensive care units were set up to help patients with respiratory distress and reduce the risk of cross-infection. Therefore, significant importance has been attached to respiratory problems and diseases during the pandemic. • The market is also expected to grow exponentially in the coming years as respiratory diseases among people around the world increase.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global video laryngoscope market based on type, usability, end-user, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of every segment and their respective sub-segment with the help of graphical and tabular representation. This analysis can essentially help market players, investors, and new entrants in determining and devising strategies based on fastest growing segments and highest revenue generation that is mentioned in the report.
Based on type, the rigid segment held the dominating market share in 2021, holding more than three-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The flexible segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Based on usability, the reusable segment maintained its dominant market share in 2021, with nearly three-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. The disposable segment, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. According to the end user, the hospital segment held the largest market share in 2021, with nearly three-quarters of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. The clinics segment, on the other hand, is expected to trade the fastest CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period.
Speak to our Analyst – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/17973
Based on region, the market across North America held the dominating market share in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
The key players analyzed in the global video laryngoscope market report include
Advin Health Care,
Flexicare Medical Limited,
Infinium Medical, Inc.,
Intersurgical Ltd, Karl Storz Se & Co. KG,
Nihon Kohden Corporation,
Roper Technologies, Inc (Verathon Inc.),
Shenzhen HugeMed Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd,
VDO Medical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (VDO),
and Vyaire Medical, Inc.
Know More- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/press-release//video-laryngoscope-market.html