According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Size was valued at USD 796.25 million in 2020, is poised to Reach USD 1.37 billion by 2030, witnessing a Growing CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030. due to Increase in R&D investments, rise in demand for fetal bovine sera, and increase in biopharmaceutical production fuel the global fetal bovine serum market.
On the other hand, ethical and scientific concerns toward the collection of fetal bovine serum and rise in the use of alternatives hamper the market growth. On the contrary, untapped potential of developing countries creates several opportunities.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5261
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2031?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Fetal Bovine Serum Companies
Merck KGaA (Sigma Aldrich)
• Danaher (Cytiva)
• HiMedia Laboratories Pvt., Ltd
• Sera Scandia (Biowest)
• Atlas Biologicals
• Sartorius (Biological Industries)
• Rocky Mountain Biologicals
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Segmentation: –
• Human and Animal Vaccine
• Others (IVF and IVD)
By End User
• Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries
• Academic Institutes
• Others (Research labs, Diagnostic labs, CRO, CMO and IVF centers)
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5261
North America accounted for more than two-fifths of the total market share in 2017, and will maintain its dominance in terms of revenue by 2025. This is due to the well-established companies related to biotechnology research and presence of well-equipped research laboratories. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the largest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. This is attributed to penetration of leading biotech companies including Bio-Rad, Thermo Fischer, and others in the region and surge in government initiatives for biotech research.
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.