According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global public safety LTE market generated $12.00 billion in 2020, and is estimated to generate $70.44 billion by 2028, witnessing a CAGR of 24.9% from 2021 to 2028. The report provides a detailed analysis of changing market dynamics, key segments, value chain, regional scenario, top investment pockets, and competitive landscape.
Increase in investments to improve network connectivity and rise in network dependency for crucial public welfare and economical activities drive the growth of the global public safety LTE market. However, limited availability of spectrum and high implementation and maintenance costs hinder the market growth. On the other hand, surge in digitalization trends and technological advancements in the field of LTE networks present new opportunities in the coming years.
Download Free Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12233
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global public safety LTE market based on type, infrastructure, services, deployment model, application, end user, and region.
Based on type, the infrastructure segment held the highest share in 2020, accounting for more than 90% of the total share, and is projected to maintain its lead position throughout the forecast period. However, the services segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR of 28.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Based on deployment model, the commercial LTE segment contributed to the highest market share, holding more than half of the global public safety LTE market in 2020, and is expected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue throughout the forecast period. However, the hybrid LTE segment is expected to manifest the largest CAGR of 26.9% from 2021 to 2028.
For Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12233
Based on application, the law enforcement and border control segment held the largest share in 2020, contributing to more than three-fifths of the total market share, and is estimated to continue its lead position by 2028. However, the disaster management segment is expected to garner the highest CAGR of 30.4% during the forecast period.
Based on region, Europe accounted for the highest share in 2020, contributing to nearly two-fifths of the total market share, and is expected to maintain its dominance in terms of revenue by 2028. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 26.7% during the forecast period.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12233
Leading players of the global public safety LTE market analyzed in the research include General Dynamics Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Airbus SE, Harris Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Bittium Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Hytera, AT&T Inc., and Cobham Wireless.
Key Findings of the Study –
- By type, in 2020, the infrastructure segment is estimated to be the major shareholder. However, the services segment is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Depending on infrastructure, the evolved UMTS terrestrial radio access network (E-UTRAN) segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2020, however, the evolved packet core (EPC) segment is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of service, the consulting services segment generated the highest revenue in 2020, however, the maintenance segment is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of deployment model, the commercial LTE segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2020, however, the private LTE segment is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the public safety agencies segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2020, however, the utilities segment is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Region wise, the public safety LTE market share was dominated by Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the upcoming years.
Buy This Research Report at: https://bit.ly/3Bf7I1V
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter