Rise in women workforce and surge in female population are the factors that drive the growth of the Asia-Pacific skin care market. However, rising trend of Halal consumerism impedes the market growth
Asia-Pacific Skin Care Market Overview 2030
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Asia-Pacific Skin Care Market by Product, Age Group, Demographic, and Distribution Channel: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030,”
Asia-Pacific skin care products market was valued at $61,253.6 million in 2020, and is projected reach $105,668.2 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030.
Growth of the regional skin care products market in the upcoming years.
Skin care products are witnessing an increased adoption in recent years, owing to rise in young demography, incremental disposable income, and increase in consciousness of personal well-being and desire to develop & maintain strong identity and self-image. In addition, surge in awareness among Asian consumers regarding physical appearance and rise in demand for personalized products & services have boosted the growth of the Asia-Pacific skin care products market. Moreover, various multinational brands such as L’oréal S.A. and Beiersdorf AG have entered into countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and India, and are focusing on increasing their customer base through their respective pricing strategies and by providing high-quality products to consumers. Upsurge in demand for herbal and natural skin care products is anticipated to boost the growth of the regional skin care products market in the upcoming years.
Request For Sample :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16257
Significantly contributed toward the growth of the market
Moreover, support from government to cosmetic enterprises for local expansion is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, male skin care products are being increasingly adopted among urban men in the region, which, in turn, will lead to improved social and work life, thus driving the market growth. Moreover, male consumers majorly belong to millennial and generation X, from middle-upper classes where the penetration of smartphones and internet is higher. Furthermore, improvement in lifestyle and rise in fashion consciousness among men in Asia-Pacific have significantly contributed toward the growth of the market.
Overall Growth of Asia-Pacific skin care products market
Expansion of the retail industry, emergence of modern trades, rise in popularity of westernization culture in shopping, and steady increase in income level of the consumers in Asia-Pacific are some of the key factors that boost the FMCG market in Asia-Pacific. The market includes several product categories with a significant share garnered by skin care products. The expansion of the Asia-Pacific FMCG market supports the growth of skin care products with emergence of retail sectors, new stores, and modern trades in the region. These factors further help to increase the market penetration of skin care products. For instance, according to the report published by the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the FMCG market in India was valued at $ 49 billion in 2016, which has reached approximately $104 billion in 2020. Thus, other developing countries such as Philippines, Cambodia, and Indonesia are expanding their FMCG markets, which is expected to support the growth of overall Asia-Pacific skin care products market.
Request For Customization :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/16257
Key findings of the study
- By product type, the face care segment led the market in terms of share in 2020, however, the body care segment is expected to grow with a decent CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of age group, the generation X segmented dominated the market in Asia-Pacific, however, the generation Z segment is expected to have the highest CAGR growth during the forecast period.
- Depending on demographic, the female segment recorded the highest growth in Asia-Pacific in 2020.
- As per distribution channel, the supermarkets/hypermarkets were the major revenue generator in 2020.
TABLE OF CONTENT :-
1.2.Key market segments
1.3.Key benefits for stakeholders
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2:EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3:MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.Market definition and scope
3.2.1.Top investment pockets
3.3.Porter’s five forces analysis
3.3.1.Bargaining power of suppliers
3.3.2.Bargaining power of buyers
3.3.3.Threat of substitution
3.3.4.Threat of new entrants
3.3.5.Intensity of competitive rivalry
188.8.131.52.Rise in women workforce
184.108.40.206.Surge in female population
220.127.116.11.Expansion of the consumer goods market (FMCG)
18.104.22.168.High price sensitivity
22.214.171.124.Intense capitalization for innovation and research & development
126.96.36.199.Increase in adoption of digital technology
3.5.COVID-19 impact analysis
3.5.2.Impact on consumer goods sector
3.5.3.Impact on the Asia-Pacific skin care products market
3.5.4.Impact on consumer purchase behavior due to COVID-19
3.6.Asia-Pacific baby skin care products market, 2020-2030
3.6.1.Market Size and Forecast by product type
3.6.2.Market Size and Forecast by Product Type
3.6.3.List of Competitors & Product Offerings
BUY NOW :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/fbde203a819b8a7932f8e1204ccec40b
Reasons to buy:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
TRENDING REPORTS :-
Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products Market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small- & medium-scale enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one-stop solution right from data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company applies client’s insight on the factors such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligence support to help clients transform into a prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow Us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |