According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The global Skin Cancer Treatment Market Size reached US$ 7.2 billion in 2021 and it is projected to reach US$ 14.5 billion by 2031, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2030.
- Non-urgent cancer treatments were postponed due to possibility of cross-contamination among cancer patients in the hospitals. Also, hospital staff was shifted to take care of increase in number of patients infected with coronavirus. This, in turn, reduced the number of staff members to take care of cancer patients.
- According to the paper published by the name “The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on quality of life in skin cancer patients,” non-melanoma cancer patients were at a higher risk of infection by the Covid-19 disease and needed special and rapid treatment. This, in turn, raised the need for diagnosis and demand for cutting-edge and innovative medicines to effectively treat patients.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17975
Increase in incidence of melanoma and non-melanoma type of cancer and surge in demand for immunotherapy and targeted therapy-based treatments drive the global skin cancer treatment market.
Skin Cancer Treatment Companies
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- F.Hoffman –La-Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- LEO Pharm A/S
- Novartis AG
- Merck KGAA
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd
Global Skin Cancer Treatment Segmentation: –
Based on type, the melanoma segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for more than four-fifths of the total share, and is projected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period.
Based on therapy, the immunotherapy segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, contributing to more than three-fifths of the global skin cancer treatment market, and is projected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
Based on distribution channel, the drug stores and retail pharmacies segment contributed to the highest share in 2021, holding nearly half of the market, and is expected to dominate in 2031.
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/17975
Based on region, North America accounted for the highest share in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its dominance by 2031.
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
This comprehensive report of Healthcare Gamification Market will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/17975
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060