Americas wall coverings market has grown significantly over the past years as a result of surge in investment in infrastructure, including residential and non-residential constructions. Moreover, renovation and reconstruction of existing buildings, such as residential and office spaces are expected to drive the Americas wall coverings market growth.
Americas wall coverings market size was valued at $67,034.4 million in 2021 and is projected to reach $1,04,199.0 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Download Sample PDF : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32227
In addition, technological advancements in digital and 3D printing have fueled the market growth. Leading industry players are employing a range of strategies, which is causing the Americas wall coverings market to witness growth
The Americas wall coverings market has grown due to expansion of the residential construction and renovation sector in North America and Latin America regions. Rise in demand for wallpaper and tile wall coverings in the residential construction sector for the purpose of protecting walls have enhanced the look & style of exterior walls, which has propelled the market forward. The governments of various countries have invested in residential sector due to rise in population and for better living standards. For instance, since April 2021, the U.S. government has invested $213 billion to construct and retrofit more than 1 million residential and commercial buildings. It includes construction of 500,000 homes for low and middle-income homebuyers. In addition, the U.S. government is expected to spend $137 billion on the upgrade of schools and universities. Hence, due to rise in population, these investments in construction sector are anticipated to increase the utilization of wall coverings and hence are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Findings of the Study
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Americas wall coverings market trends and dynamics.
- In terms of revenue, the tile segment dominated the wall coverings market in 2021, and wallpaper are expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period
- By application, the new construction segment registered the highest revenue in 2021.
- Latin America is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- The key players within the Americas wall coverings market share are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand competitive outlook of the Americas wall coverings industry.
|END USER||ResidentialNon- residential|
|KEY PLAYERS||Adfors / Saint GobainBenjamin Moore & CoBrewster Home FashionsCrossville IncDaltileF. Schumacher & CoJ. Josephson Inc.Maya Romanoff CorporationWaldan Paper Services, LlcYork Wallcoverings|