Global Hot Melt Equipment Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2021–2030
The hot melt equipment are used for assembly and packaging of products in electronics, food & beverage, automobile and other industries. The coils in the glue guns and bench top heat up using electricity. These coils further heat the glue and melts them to semi-liquid form, which can be further applied on the spots that are to be joined and packed for assembly or logistic purpose.
The global hot melt equipment market size was valued at $1,491.2 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $2,822.9 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2030.
Download Free Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13307
The research provides a detailed analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global Hot Melt Equipment market. These insights shower necessary guidance to determine driving factors and implement strategies to gain a sustainable growth and tap on opportunities to explore the potential of the market.
- Manufacturing activities of Hot Melt Equipment halted due to implementation of global lockdown.
- Moreover, supply chain disruptions, shortage of labor, and unavailability of raw materials created challenges in carrying out manufacturing in full capacity.
- Several construction activities were delayed in order to maintain the social distancing norms.
- The demand from end use industries reduced significantly due to halt in day-to-day operations in 2020. However, the demand would grow steadily during post-lockdown as daily operations get back on track.
- The ban on import-export activities led to supply chain disruption and supply-demand gap. As the restrictions are lifted off, the supply chain will be restored.
Analyst review of the market:
|By End User||Electronics Food & beverages Medical Automotive|
Competitive Landscape: 3M, Banseok Precision Industry Co.Ltd., Glue Machinery Corporation, Graco Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, ITW Dynatec, Nordson Corporation, Robatech AG, Twin Engineers Pvt. Ltd. and Valco Cincinnati Inc.
The key market players analyzed in the report include The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players of the market. These players have adopted different strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in different regions. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Speak to analyst : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/13307
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- This report offers a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the Hot Melt Equipment market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing Hot Melt Equipment market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the Hot Melt Equipment market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global Hot Melt Equipment market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.