Ammunition is an object that can be discharged from a weapon. Types of ammunition include bullets, bombs, land mines, missiles, grenades, and others. The size of ammunition is expressed in terms of calibre (measured in millimetres or inches). Ammunition are designed according to the weapons from which it would be used. Ammunition which are less than calibre 20 mm are categorized as small arm and larger calibre ammunition are considered as artillery.
Key Market Players
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Olin Corporation
- Nammo AS
- Hanwha Group.
- Denel SOC Ltd
- VISTA OUTDOOR OPERATIONS LLC.
- Rheinmetall AG
- ST Engineering
- Thales Group
Download Report (210 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11650
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in defence ammunition companies across the globe has been hampered due to declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- As governments spending shift toward economic recovery due to COVID-19 pandemic, industries may experience reduction in quantity of order for defence ammunitions.
- Production rate of defence ammunition making companies have been affected adversely due to COVID-19 situation.
- Defence ammunition companies facing the temporary operational issues due to the restrictions on site access, imposed by government authorities to contain the spread of virus.
- Post COVID-19, global ammunition market will witness a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure defence ammunition for their forces.
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global defence ammunition industries along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global defence ammunition market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global defence ammunition market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global defence ammunition market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/11650
Questions answered in the defence ammunition market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global defence ammunition market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Request for Customization of this report at
Browse Complete Report at
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “”Market Research Reports”” and “”Business Intelligence Solutions.”” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com