Rise demand for an agile workforce and growth in need for improved productivity from employees are the major key factors that drive the growth of the market. However, high implementation costs and lack of technical expertise in workstyle transformation hamper the market growth.
Furthermore, the increase in the adoption of various technologies such as Industry 4.0, the internet of things (IoT), and machine learning are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global workstyle transformation market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Workstyle Transformation Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and are expected to significantly affect the workstyle transformation market in 2020.
- Companies that have initiated workstyle transformation at their workplaces run their operations remotely and are more efficient at the same time. Employees working from their homes can have proper communication in a more secure manner. This also encourages other companies to think about investing in workstyle transformation, which boosts market growth.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8606
Companies are launching new products and taking initiatives to implement work style transformation in their work process, which propels the growth of the market. For instance, in May 2020, Fujitsu released various models of Notebook LIFEBOOK to support initiatives on remote work as a part of the workstyle transformation for customers.
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and the presence of prominent players in the region. In addition, organizations in the region are implementing workstyle transformation to be more productive and gain a competitive edge in the market. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness significant growth, owing to emerging economies such as India, China, and Japan.
Key Market Players
- CGI Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Vantara
- IBM Corporation
- NTT DATA
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global workstyle transformation market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global workstyle transformation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8606
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter