Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Liquid Bath Soap Market 2022-2029” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
Liquid bath soaps are considered as derivatives of liquid soap initially used in the 19th century. The chemical composition changes in liquid soaps have led to development of shower gels and body washes consisting of various additional ingredients to enhance overall quality and acceptability of the product. Rise in awareness about health and hygiene, numerous disease caused from bacteria and viruses, inclination toward cleanliness and sanitation, ease of use of liquid body soaps while showering, enhanced quality of products, benefits to skin, liquid soap manufactured for improving conditions of skin, and incorporation of vitamins and minerals in body washes propel the market growth.
In addition, moisturizing effect of body wash products, firm texture of shower gels, application on both skin and hair, addition of various skin-friendly ingredients, surge in use of liquid bath soap in hospitality industry, variants in packaging of liquid body wash, ease of carrying small-sized body wash while travel, hydrating benefits to skin, improved quality of shower gels by additives such as menthol, numerous variants available in the liquid body soaps, enhanced fragrance, impeccable color variants, availability of organic body wash, liquid bath soap for specific type of skin, sports shower gels, alluring packaging, and increased disposable income also drive the global liquid body wash market.
Request Sample Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9795
However, highly-priced body washes, increase in competition, availability of alternative products such as soap bars, lack of awareness about new product launches in the rural market, and government regulations hinder the market growth.
The key market players profiled in the report include Proctor & Gamble, Unilever plc, Colgate-Palmolive, PZ Cussons, Avon Products, Maxingvest AG, L’Oreal S.A., Adidas AG, Johnson & Johnson, LVMH, Natura& Co.
Regional Analysis – North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
○ The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the liquid bath soap market, in terms of production and meeting the supply requirement as the demand for essential items such as liquid bath soap has increased in the lockdown scenario.
○ The panic buying situation in the initial stages of lockdown created an increased requirement for liquid bath soaps. Key manufacturers such as HUL, Godrej Consumer, and others have also reduced the prices of liquid soaps and other hygiene products while increasing production.
○ Transportation restrictions and least mobility scenario have impacted domestic supply chain of the liquid bath soap market while export and import ban has affected the global supply chain.
○ Shutdown of manufacturing units to curb the spread of coronavirus and shortage of manpower, owing to implementation of initial lockdown scenario has impacted production of the liquid bath soap market. Sales through the e-commerce platform have also declined, owing to delayed deliveries.
○ The post-COVID-19 scenario is anticipated to act as a growing opportunity for the liquid bath soap market, owing to inclination of consumers toward effective hygiene.
Key Segments Covered:
• Body Wash
• Shower Gel
• Offline Channel
• Online Channel
For Purchase Enquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9795
Key Benefits of the Report:
○ This study presents the analytical depiction of the global liquid bath soap industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global liquid bath soap market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global liquid bath soap market growth scenario.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
○ The report provides detailed global liquid bath soap market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |