Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Body Lotion Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
Access Full Summary @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/body-lotion-market-A06323
When it comes to beauty consciousness, youngsters spend more than the elderly on cosmetics. These millennials constitute over three-fourth of the global population. Hence, their shopping habits and preferences are the major factors that drive the growth of the body lotion market.
There are certain ingredients used in the production of body lotions that have been restrained by the government agencies. The ingredients prohibited to use in body lotions are chloroform, mercury compounds, methylene chloride, chlorofluorocarbon propellants, and vinyl chloride. Strict regulations have been laid on the use of these ingredients because they are toxic and can cause skin diseases.
The demand for multi-benefit body lotions that include anti-aging formula, protection from UV rays, gives slowing skin is persistently increasing. And hence, it can be seen as a great opportunity for further expansion and growth.
Geographically Analysis – North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)
Download Report Sample @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6688
The key market players profiled in the report include Unilever PLC, L’Oréal, Johnson & Johnson, Avon, Cavinkare, Cataphil, Shiseido Company, Clarins, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Beiersdorf AG
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
○ Demand for such products is experiencing an increase with an expectation for safety from the perspective of health as well as the environment.
○ High consumer demand for different cosmetics can be replaced by personal hygiene and skin-care products like body lotions.
○ With the impact of COVID-19, manufacturers can think of introducing anti-bacterial and body lotions in the market to increase their customer base.
Key Benefits of the Report:
○ This study presents the analytical depiction of the global body lotion industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global body lotion market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global body lotion market growth scenario.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
○ The report provides a detailed global body lotion market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Inquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6688
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |