Growth in adoption of robots in the e-commerce sector, penetration of automation in different industries, and increase in emphasis of labor safety drive the growth of the robot operating system market. However, the cost associated with the configuration of robot operating system is quite high during the initial stage and may hinder the market growth .
Furthermore, rapid merger & collaboration in industries, high demand for robot in healthcare & manufacturing, and to move forward with enhanced technologies are some of the factors that are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Robot Operating System Market
- COVID-19 has transformed countless industries and will continue to do so in upcoming years. The pandemic has also encouraged to find new ways to work and keep society moving amid physical distancing, stay-at-home orders, and mass hospitalizations.
- Many firms plan to invest more in cognitive capabilities, artificial intelligence, industrial robots, service robots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). In addition, investments in drone-based delivery by Alibaba, Amazon, and JD.com along with robotic tele-medicine by companies ,such as Denmark’s UvD Robots and China’s Yuoibot, have demonstrated viability for larger-scale deployment.
- As per the predictions, the coronavirus pandemic is forcing governments and institutions to heavily invest in AI-centric technologies such as synthetic biology, robotics, and drones. The impact of these investments will continue to show up long after the coronavirus has receded.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10410
Automation helps industries to reduce their operating cost, improve worker safety, reduce factory lead times, and increase factory lead time, and others. The robot operating systems help to enhance the current automation technology as robots streamline processes and increase part accuracy, providing minimal material waste for organizational operation.
In addition, robots enable organization to retool a cell to exceed the capabilities of competition and manage them effectively with the help of robot operating systems. Therefore, rise in number of companies adopting automation processes is estimated to drive the growth of the robot operating system market.
The cost required for full automation or maintenances of tools is quite high. In addition, to manage and regulate ROS, highly skilled labor is required. However, there is a shortage of skilled labor in the current market, thus hindering the growth of the market.
Artificial intelligence helps to identify patterns associated with breakdowns and other mechanical issues. This data can be helpful for enhanced predictive analysis and application through artificial intelligence. With the help of robot operating system, it can detect the patterns, indicate automatically, and alert when the robots need maintenance. In addition, the robot operating system with the integration of artificial intelligence is also able to notify the engineers when a machine needs repairing.
This further helps organizations to save the breakdown cost and also helps businesses to optimize their processes to improve quality and reduce waste. Thus, this integration of artificial intelligence with the robot operating system would benefit the organization, thereby increasing the opportunities for the market growth in the upcoming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global robot operating system market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global robot operating system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to highlight the global robot operating system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10410
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter