The rise in number of applications in the electronics business drives the demand for printed batteries. Printing-based cells have a number of advantages over traditional batteries, including lower costs, greater form factor flexibility, and simplicity of production. In addition, it is easier to integrate such batteries into advanced electrical equipment, which promotes the growth of the printed batteries market. Rapid acceptance of these batteries has occurred as a result of improvements in the Internet of Things (IoT) and wireless sensor technologies, which is functioning as another important growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, top electronics businesses are producing printed cells that are compatible with smart devices and have low volumetric expansion, high-rate capability, stability, and security using 3D printing technologies. In the next years, this is projected to drive the market. Finding adequate packaging material for sealing printed batteries is a key hurdle for manufacturers. There are also a number of mechanical limitations and material problems that are impeding the expansion of the printed battery business.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13248
- The Energy Solutions division of NEC Corporation, which was in charge of the company’s activities in the battery energy storage industry, is closing down. The COVID-19 outbreak had delayed the attempt to sell the division.
- Photocentric has established a new research division solely dedicated to the creation of environmentally friendly 3D printed batteries. The goal is to develop and mass-produce electric batteries that are lighter and better suited to automotive applications than current options.
- InnovationLab and Evonik have announced a collaboration that will result in the first fully printed, flexible, rechargeable, solid-state batteries for use in printed sensor systems. The two businesses claim that ultra-thin printed batteries, which are more flexible, safer, and ecologically benign than standard metal-based batteries, are opening up new application areas.
Key Market Players
- Blue Spark Technologies
- Xymox Technologis Inc
- Enfucell Oy
- Imprint Energy, Inc.
- Solidcore Systems, Inc.
- Cymbet Corporation
- Planar Energy Devices Inc.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd
- BrightVolt Inc
- NEC Energy Solutions
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13248
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the printed batteries’ industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the printed batteries market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the printed batteries market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed printed batteries market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The printed battery market is experiencing declined growth due to reduced manufacturing of goods that utilize these batteries as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. Furthermore, the COVID-19 epidemic has affected the battery industry’s supply chain, making printed batteries difficult to manufacture and distribute.
- The surge in usage of printed flexible batteries in medical equipment to treat COVID-19 patients has aided the printed battery market in recovering some of the losses suffered during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/13248?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.