Automotive Data Logger Market by Channel (Controller Area Networking (CAN & CAN FD), Local Interconnect Network (LIN), Flex Ray and Ethernet), Application (Pre-sales and Post-sales), Post Sales (On-board Diagnosis (OBD), Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS) and Safety, Fleet Management and Automotive Insurance), Connection Type (SD Card, USB and Bluetooth/WIFI) and End Market (Original Equipment Manufacturer, Service Stations and Regulatory Bodies): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.
Automotive data logger is an electronic instrument that records events or estimation at certain intervals at a particular period of time. Basic function of automotive data logger is to ensure the safety of the vehicle and people. Data loggers are used in automotive industries to monitor the temperatures using various applications. Some of the applications are thermocouples, external sensors, shock, vibration, and acceleration. Data logger can be standalone with internal sensors or can be used as multichannel device with sensors. It helps to measure and record physical & electrical parameters during a period of time, thereby resulting in the growth of the automotive data logger market.
Download Report (210 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8855
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has rapidly affected the sale of automobiles, negatively impacting the growth of the automotive data logger market.
- Vehicle needs safety updates, such as temperature and rpm limit, which are provided by the data logger market, but slowed production of automobiles has declined the data logger market growth.
- COVID-19 has led to supply chain disruptions and halt in productions of the automotive data logger market.
- Due to this pandemic, the production process has slowed down and is expected to restart only when situation becomes stable.
- Lockdown and low disposable income of people have reduced the demand for vehicles, resulting in decline in growth of the data logger market.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The significant factors that impact the growth of the automotive data logger market are rise in production of electric vehicles & autonomous vehicle testing and technological advancements in modern vehicles. Moreover, inefficient & unskilled workforce and cost associated with data acquisition systems hamper the growth of the automotive data logger market. Furthermore, evaluating real-time vehicle data is expected to fuel the growth of the automotive data logger market.
Request for Customization at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8855
Rise in production of electric vehicles & autonomous vehicle testing
With increase in safety and security in vehicles, demand for vehicles is increasing daily. Increase in demand for autonomous and electric vehicles require more security components, which are provided by the data logger market. Therefore, increase in vehicles production leads to the growth of the automotive data loggers market in coming years.
Technological advancements in modern vehicles
With increase in technological innovation in vehicles, safety updates in vehicles have also increased. Data logger provides safety measures by giving RPM and temperature updates of the vehicles. Therefore, these features are expected to lead to the growth of the automotive data logger market in coming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive data logger market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automotive data logger market share.
- The current market is analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the automotive data logger market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive data logger market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Key Market Segments
|By Channel||Controller Area Networking (CAN & CAN FD)Local Interconnect Network (LIN)Flex RayEthernet|
|By Post Sales||On-board Diagnosis (OBD)Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS) and SafetyFleet ManagementAutomotive Insurance|
|By Connection Type||SD CardUSBBluetooth/WIFI|
|By End Market||Original Equipment ManufacturerService StationsRegulatory Bodies|
|By Region||North AmericaUSCanadaEuropeGermanyUKFrancerest of EuropeAsia-PacificChinaJapanIndiarest of Asia-PacificLatin AmericaBrazilMexicorest of LATAMMiddle EastAfrica|
Buy Complete Report Now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/0b953d23f7beef8c22a65d13d7ccdd3f
Key Market Players
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Technologies
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- Harman International
- National Instruments
- Intrepid Control Systems, Inc.
- HEM Data Corporation
- MEN Micro Inc.
- Influx Technology
- NSM Solutions