3D Radar Market by Platform (Airborne, Ground, and Naval), Range (Short Range (up to 75 Km), Medium Range (75-150 Km), and Long Range (more than 150 Km)), Frequency Band (L Band, C/S/X Band, E/F Band, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2030.
Radar stands for radio detection and ranging system. 3D radars are the upgraded version of 2D radars. A 3D radar provides three-dimensional view in terms of elevation, range, and velocity of the object. 3D radars can automatically detect airborne targets and can work under all weather conditions effectively. The 3D radar system works on wireless connectivity and can extract data, which can help in 3D mapping of an area from various angles. 3D radars are used in weather monitoring, surveillance, and for defense purposes. Further, 3D radars are very helpful in precise prediction of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, cyclones, and hurricanes. Additionally, 3D radar can be used as a long-range warning system, which can detect enemy missiles and aircrafts on the basis of their size and speed.
Download Report (260 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8114
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value (USD)|
|Segments covered||Platform, Range, Frequency Band, and Region|
|Region covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa|
|Companies covered||Airbus S.A.S., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales Group, BAE Systems, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Leonardo S.p.A., ASELSAN A.?., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Rheinmetall AG, ELTA Systems Ltd., and Honeywell International Inc|
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in 3D radars companies across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- As governments spending shift toward economic recovery due to COVID-19 pandemic, industries are expected to experience reduction in quantity of order for 3D radars.
- Production rate of 3D radar making companies have been affected adversely due to COVID-19 pandemic, as industries are facing the problem of labor shortage.
- Cancellation of several military exercises between nations and reduction in military activities worldwide due to COVID-19 have been impacting adversely to military radars market as demand of relevant spare parts is also low.
- Post COVID-19, the 3D radars market is expected to witness a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure such radars for their forces.
Request for Customization at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8114
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in use of modern warfare techniques, adoption of 3D radar in airports, and increase in number of unmanned aerial vehicles are some of the factors that drive the global 3D radar market. However, high installation & development cost of 3D radar and high skills requirement for operating & maintaining of 3D radar system is hampering the growth of the 3D radar market. Although growth in deployment of missile defense systems and technological advancements such as miniaturization of 3D radar will offer new growth opportunities in the global 3D radar market.
Increase in number of unmanned aerial vehicles
Unmanned aerial vehicles are widely used in commercial applications such as delivery of packages or in surveillance in marriage functions. However, in the present, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are being used in detection of moving objects such as tanks, helicopters, and aircrafts. Such detection of objects is now possible due to the equipment of 3D radars in the unmanned aerial vehicles and has resulted in procurement of UAVs in the defense forces. Hence, with rise in procurement of unmanned aerial vehicles in the defense forces, the demand for 3D radars will also increase; thereby, driving the growth of the global 3D radar market.
Interested to Procure the Data with Actionable Strategy & Insights? Inquire here at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8114
Key segments covered:
|Range||Short Range (up to 75 Km)Medium Range (75-150 Km)Long Range (more than 150 Km)|
|Frequency Band||L BandC/S/X BandE/F BandOthers|
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global 3D radar industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global 3D radar market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global 3D radar market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global 3D radar market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the 3D radar market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global 3D radar market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts to Find Solutions for Your Business at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/8114
Key Market Segments
|By Range||Short Range (up to 75 Km)Medium Range (75-150 Km)Long Range (more than 150 Km)|
|By Frequency Band||L BandC/S/X BandE/F BandOthers|
|By Region||North AmericaUSCanadaEuropeGermanyUKFranceRussiarest of EuropeAsia-PacificChinaJapanIndiarest of Asia-PacificLAMEALatin AmericaMiddle EastAfricarest of LAMEA|
Key Market Players
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab AB
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- ASELSAN A.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Rheinmetall AG
- ELTA Systems Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc
Buy Complete Report Now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/1785d4173a442db149954828d7c06fc5