According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Feeding Tubes Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” Feeding tube is a medical device that helps provide nutrition to patients who are unable to obtain nutrition by mouth, need nutritional supplementation, or are unable to swallow food properly & safely. The state of being fed through a feeding tube is known as gavage, tube feeding, or enteral feeding. The placement of such tubes may be lifelong in the case of chronic disabilities and temporary for acute condition treatment. Generally, feeding tubes are made using silicone or polyurethane. The diameter of these tubes is measured using French units where each French unit is equal to 1/3 mm.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12688
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in the Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing a shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccines and treatment drugs for COVID-19.
Technological advancements have led to the development of portable and compact feeding tubes, which are made using materials that prevent cracks even in high-stress applications. These advancements have boosted the growth of the feeding tubes market. Many advanced features are now being added to feeding tubes, which include pressure alarm options and programmed flushing intervals. These features have helped enhance the design of such tubes according to the requirements of patients as well as the healthcare providers, thereby propelling the market growth.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12688
Key Market Players:
ALCOR Scientific, Amsino International Inc., Applied Medical Technology, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Degania Silicone Ltd., and Fresenius Kabi AG
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the feeding tubes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12688
Questions Answered in the Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the feeding tubes market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the feeding tubes market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps in the market?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry?
- What are feeding tubes?
- What are the current and predicted trends of the market?
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060