The waste to diesel market is majorly driven by the rise in fuel requirements in the shipping, transportation, airways and construction business as the construction equipment and diesel boilers, ships, tractors & trucks, and diesel power generators are run by diesel as their primary fuel. The rise in concerns regarding the management of waste generated from rapid industrialization, especially in the developing countries is the key stepping stone for the emergence of waste to diesel market as an effective and cost competitive method of fuel production. The reserves are being depleted faster than ever, with the end to easy fuel era.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14902
Top Impacting Factors
- The continuous rise in the demand of fuel coupled with the large scale accumulation of wastes, especially municipal and plastic wastes needs a solution that can eliminate both the concerns effectively. Waste to diesel market offers this solution by consuming the wastes to produce diesel and hence, increasing the yield of diesel across the world along with providing assistance in the waste management.
- The process involves inexpensive raw materials and is clean, green and efficient in nature. The process can be considered to be zero-emission, zero-effluent process. The by-products of the waste to diesel process such as carbon black can also be used as a feedstock for the industries like paints and cement industry.
- The process, however, is time consuming and the mission to move towards the zero emission automobiles may lead to decline in the use of diesel as a fuel for vehicles. These factors may act against the rise of waste to diesel market in the long run.
- New product launches to flourish the market: Amplified R&D accomplishments in order to curtail the augmented resources prerequisite for the setting up of the processing plants have surely contributed to the development of the waste to diesel market. Improvements are being prepared to present a mobile reactor that will aid in transforming plastic to diesel which, in turn, will built-up numerous prospects for the waste to diesel market.
- In March 2017, Valero Energy Corporation (Diamond Green Diesel facility) and Darling Ingredients Inc. incorporated Honeywell’s UOP eco-fining technological process in order to expand their annual renewable diesel production capacity. In June 2017, Statkraft, a renewable energy producer, established a process, which practices hydrothermal liquefaction technology by means of high temperatures and pressures to produce biofuel from wood fragments and further solid organic waste.
- In October 2019, India commissioned its first plastic to diesel plant at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The plant has the capacity to transform 1 ton of plastic waste into approximately 200 liters of diesel and the plant can process about 5 ton of plastic waste per day.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14902
Key Market Players
- Alphakat GmbH
- American Renewable Diesel, LLC
- Covanta Energy Corp.
- Foster Wheeler A.G.
- Green Alliance
- Klean Industries Inc
- Plastic2Oil Inc
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Ventana Ecogreen Inc.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The major driver of the waste to diesel market is the demand for diesel as a fuel for transportation purposes, either through shipping, or road transport or in diesel generators. The demand for fuel took a severe hit due to the lockdown and shutdown in the production industries. The hindrances occurring in the value chain of numerous industries also made a dent on the waste to diesel market. However, on the bright side, during the COVID-19 pandemic, the widespread use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits by the medical staff across the world led to the generation of large volumes of plastic wastes, which are capable of being used as a feedstock for waste to diesel market. The face masks and gloves are polypropylene and PVC thermoplastic polymer, respectively and they can be easily transformed to fuel energy via pyrolysis. The waste can hence be recycled into oil due to their thermoplastic nature having high oil content and the waste to energy conversion can potentially reduce the volume of PPE plastic wastes and increase the availability of diesel in the market. Thus, the large availability of disposed PPE kits can be a potential advantage to the waste to diesel market and serve as the stepping stone to the large-scale production and utilization of diesel from wastes.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/14902?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.