According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Hot Melt Equipment Market by Product Type, Glue Material and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030,” the global hot melt equipment market size was valued at $1.5 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $2.8 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2030. In 2020, Asia-Pacific dominated the global market, in terms of revenue, accounting for around 41.20% share of the global market.
The global hot melt equipment market has witnessed significant growth over the past decade, owing to rise in e-commerce business. The rise of e-commerce business has led to increase in packaging requirements as well as its extensive use in assembling of electronic products. The Asia-Pacific holds the largest share in the market owing to large scale production of industrial equipment such as hot melt equipment in China, in addition to high production of electronic. Moreover, LAMEA is the fastest growing region as there is increase in industrialization and urbanization in the developing nations such as Brazil, South Africa and other nations in the region
Get PDF Sample Report : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13307
The global hot melt equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, glue material, and end user, and region. Based on glue material, the market is divided into polyurethane, polypropylene, ethylene-vinyl acetate and other. Based on end user, the market is divided into electronics, food & beverages, medical, automotive and others.
Analysis of the Covid-19 scenario-
Outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has had a preposterous impact on the lives of people. Most of the business verticals across the world were highly affected. The Hot Melt Equipment market report doles out a compact overview of the Covid-19 impact on the industry. Moreover, it takes in a micro- and macro-economic impact assessment. The report further cites the market extent and share as one of the major impacts of the pandemic. At the same time, it offers a detailed overview of the influence of COVID-19 on the Hot Melt Equipment market supply chain.
Last but not the least; the market report focuses on the key approaches incorporated by the industry players throughout the global health crisis. In a nutshell, the Hot Melt Equipment market report offers an overview of pre- as well as post-Covid-19 impact exploration.
Direct Purchase : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13307
Key Findings Of The Study
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging global hot melt equipment market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on product type, the bench top segment was the largest revenue generator in 2020.
- By glue material, the Polyurethane segment generated the highest revenue in 2020.
- Based on end user, the food & beverage segment dominated the market in 2020.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the study period.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the global hot melt equipment industry and emerging opportunities of the market.
The major queries answered in the report are given below:
- Who are the frontrunners active in the global Hot Melt Equipment market?
- What is the dominant scenario of the market?
- What are the existing drifts & leanings that would possibly determine the global Hot Melt Equipment market study in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, limitations, and opportunities in the industry?
- What are the probable forecasts for the future that would help in coming up with further strategic steps to propel the growth of the market?
Full Report With TOC : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/hot-melt-equipment-market-A12942