According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Roofing Market by Roofing Material (Bituminous Roofing, Metal Roofing, Tile Roofing, and Others), Roofing Type (Flat Roof, and Slope Roof), and Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030
Global roofing market size was valued at $102.4 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $156.0 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Download Sample PDF:
The key players profiled in the roofing market report include3M Company, Atlas Roofing Corporation, BASF SE, Johns Manville, Duro-Last, Inc., E. I. Du Pont De Nemours, Inc., Owens Corning, Sika AG, Standard Industries Inc., and The Dow Chemical Company.
Roofing products are used in various applications such as residential buildings, commercial buildings, and others. Commercial buildings accounted for the largest market share in the roofing market in 2020. Increased adoption of modern roofing materials such as bitumen, tile, and metal has changed commercial construction such as industrial buildings in the last two decades. In addition, increase in migration of population in Europe has created the need for commercial construction, thereby boosting the demand for roofing products.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/1881
By Roofing Type
- Flat Roof
- Slope Roof
Key Findings of the Study
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging roofing market trends and dynamics.
- By roofing material, the bituminous segment dominated the roofing market in terms of revenue in 2020 andis projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7%during the forecast period.
- By application, the commercial segment registered the highest growth inthe roofing market in 2020.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the roofing market trends and emerging opportunities of the market.
- In-depth roofing market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2021 and 2030.
Request for Customization @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1881
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to offer business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285 |UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 | India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |
Follow us on:
LinkedIn ,Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube & Instagram.