According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Therapeutic Respiratory Devices Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” Therapeutic respiratory devices are primarily used in therapeutics for improvising pulmonary functionalities by clearing the airway, enhancing lung oxygen intake capacities and providing assistance for mucous removal from bronchi during respiratory therapeutics treatment. These respiratory devices are also utilized for assistance in the treatment of various chronic ailments associated with respiratory malfunction. These ailments include the likes of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchitis, sleep disorders, asthma and other chronic diseases. Availability of these devices in the market include variable types with slight difference in the application purpose such as long-term respiratory devices used mainly for intensive care, mobile home respiratory devices to be applied in homecare settings and portable respiratory devices to be utilized during emergency for providing point of care assistance. Owing to wide variety of application, these equipment are also implemented if facilitating and improvising respiratory function in infants during post natal care, specifically among the preterm births, post-partum complications and associated conditions.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11324
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Due to the COVID – 19 outbreak, majority of healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations have concentrated on diagnostics kits, safety wearables (PPE kits, face shields, masks) and treatment therapies and medication against Novel coronavirus
- R&D labs are also focusing on finding a breakthrough vaccine against Novel coronavirus
- In addition, the medical professionals are engaged in providing COVID-19 related services, as a result, other healthcare segments have to face negligence
- Moreover, people suffering with bronchitis, respiratory conditions are required to take special precautions as bronchitis being one of the conditions listed under COPD and carry a very high predisposition of getting infected with SARS-CoV-2 making the condition worst
- Respiratory diseases doesn’t cause COVID-19, however patient prone to respiratory ailments such as COPD, chronic bronchitis would be very sick is if gets infected with SARS-CoV-2 which would possibly lead to fatal outcomes
- Hence people with respiratory disorders and related chronic ailments are at increasing risk, which would surge the demand for these respiratory devices due to ongoing pandemic situation
The myriad of factors including growing prevalence of respiratory diseases and chronic ailments with respiratory dysfunction, increasing rate of aging populace and recent technological achievements are the key drivers of market growth for therapeutic respiratory devices. In addition, increasing application of respiratory function regulators such as nebulizers, humidifiers and oxygen concentrators in the emergency healthcare settings would further surge the demand for these devices in the market. Owing to the attributes wide range of applications of these devices in acute as well as chronic patient care, respiratory therapeutic devices are extensively used by physicians for treatment of patients suffering from respiratory ailments. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report states that the number of COPD affected patients in the U.S. alone is around 12.7 million adults belonging to age group of 18 years and above. Furthermore, WHO estimates the fatal respiratory diseases like tuberculosis, lung cancer and COPD will account for 20% of deaths in the world by the end of year 2030.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11324
The key players profiled in this report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Getinge AB, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & CO.KGAA, Invacare Corporation, Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed and Smiths Medical.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global therapeutic respiratory devices industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global therapeutic respiratory devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global therapeutic respiratory devices market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global therapeutic respiratory devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11324
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060