According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global waste-derived biogas market generated $52.9 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $126.2 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2030. The report provides a detailed analysis of changing market dynamics, top segments, value chain, key investment pockets, regional scenario, and competitive landscape.
Low-cost substitutes to conventional sources and high number of investments toward renewable sources of fuel and energy drive the growth of the global waste-derived biogas market. However, high preliminary investments for setting up the plants restrains the market to some extent. On the other hand, waste-derived economy presents new opportunities in the upcoming years.
Download Report Sample (295 Pages PDF with Insights) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/173
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global waste-derived biogas market based on source, application, and region.
Based on source, the crop residues segment held the highest market share in 2020, holding more than half of the total market share, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the sewage segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 10.0% from 2021 to 2030.
Based on application, the industrial segment held the largest market share in 2020, holding nearly three-fifths of the global waste-derived biogas market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the commercial segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Interested in Procure Data? Visit Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/waste-derived-biogas-market/purchase-options
Based on region, Asia-Pacific contributed to the highest share in terms of revenue in 2020, holding more than two-fifths of the total market share, and is estimated to continue its dominant share by 2030. However, Europe is projected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
Leading players of the global waste-derived biogas market analyzed in the research include AAT Abwasser – und Abfalltechnik GmbH, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogen Greenfinch, Cargill Inc., Clarke Energy, Environmental Products & Technology Corp., N-bio GmbH, Siemens AG, WELTEC BIOPOWER GMBH, and Zorg Biogas.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Waste-derived Biogas Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/173?reqfor=covid
- The worldwide lockdown has suspended municipal electricity production, on-site electricity production, and transportation fuel activities, which declined the demand for waste-derived biogas.
- Manufacturing of oil & gas and other products across the globe was halted, due to unavailability of raw materials and dearth of labor, which hampered the waste-derived biogas market growth.
- Moreover, increase in the demand-supply gap, price volatility, and government policies such as increased emphasis toward bio-based products and incorporating green initiatives are expected to affect the growth of various end-use industries. In terms of its immediate and long-term effect on industry and consumers, the COVID-19 pandemic has outpaced any headwind ever encountered.
Key findings of the study
- The Asia-Pacific waste-derived biogas market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 8.0% during the waste-derived biogas market forecast period.
- By application, the industrial segment acquired the largest waste-derived biogas market share in 2020.
- On the basis of source, the crop residues segment garnered the highest share in 2020.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.