A helicopter is also termed as chopper in the global market and is a type of rotorcraft in which thrust and lift are supplied by rotors. This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forward, backward, and laterally. These attributes allow helicopters to be used in congested or is olated areas where fixed-wing aircraft and many forms of Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft cannot be performed.
The major factors that drive the growth of the global helicopters market are increase in demand for military helicopters usage, medical and emergency rescue services, and offshore helicopter services. In addition, growth in the tourism industry is further expected to upsurge the demand for commercial helicopter market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the replacement of aging commercial helicopters is expected to support the growth of the market. However, high fare limits the market growth.
Download Report (210 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6595
The global helicopters market is segmented into type, application, component & system, and region. By type, the market is segmented into military and civil & commercial. The military helicopters segment is further classified into heavy helicopters (>8.5 Tons), medium helicopters (4.5 -8.5 Tons), and light helicopters (<4.5 Tons). The civil & commercial helicopters are sub-segmented into heavy helicopters (>9.0 Tons), medium helicopters (3.1 –9.0 Tons), and light helicopters (<3.1 Tons).On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into military and civil & commercial helicopters. The military helicopters are further sub-segmented into attack & reconnaissance helicopters, transport helicopters, maritime helicopters, training helicopters, and search & rescue helicopters. The civil & commercial helicopters are further classified into transport helicopters, civil utility helicopters, emergency rescue & medical support helicopters, and offshore helicopters. By component & system, the market is segmented into airframe and engine. The airframe segment is sub-divided into aero structures, main rotor systems, cabin interiors, anti-torque systems, transmission systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, avionics, stability augmentation systems, flight control systems, undercarriages, environment control systems, emergency systems, and special-purpose systems. By region, the global helicopter market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
Some of the key players operating in the global helicopters market includeAirbus Helicopters SAS, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Leonardo S.P.A., The Boeing Company, Robinson Helicopter Company, Korea Aerospace Industries, AgustaWestland, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.
Request for Customization at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6595
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global helicopters market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the helicopters market for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2027 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities & helicopters market trends along with their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study
- The global helicopters market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Key Market Segmentation:
- Heavy Helicopters (>8.5 Tons)
- Medium Helicopters (4.5 -8.5 Tons)
- Light Helicopters (<4.5 Tons)
- Civil & Commercial
- Heavy Helicopters (>9.0 Tons)
- Medium Helicopters (3.1 –9.0 Tons)
- Light Helicopters (<3.1 Tons)
- Attack & Reconnaissance Helicopters
- Transport Helicopters
- Maritime Helicopters
- Training Helicopters
- Search & Rescue Helicopters
- Civil & Commercial
- Transport Helicopters
- Civil Utility Helicopters
- Emergency Rescue & Medical Support Helicopters
- Offshore Helicopters
Buy Complete Report Now! https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/a3dfa9af46afdebc250053777ef1e187
By Component & System
- Main Rotor Systems
- Cabin Interiors
- Anti-torque Systems
- Transmission Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Stability Augmentation Systems
- Flight Control Systems
- Environment Control Systems
- Emergency Systems
- Special-purpose Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Airbus Helicopters SAS
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- The Boeing Company
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Korea Aerospace Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.