Sinus is a massive clinical condition wherein the cavities across the nasal passages grow to be inflamed. Acute sinusitis may be brought about with the aid of using allergies or bloodless and can resolve on its own. It may be caused due to infection or swelling of the tissues lining the sinuses. Sinus dilation devices extend the sinus opening of the nostril during sinus surgeries, thereby treating the drainage problem associated with nasal sinuses. Sinus dilation devices consist of endoscopes and hand-held devices used to visualize and guide all through sinus dilation procedures. The procedure is preferred over decongestants, antibiotics, or steroids, as it provides immediate and long-lasting results.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The major companies profiled in the report include Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Sinusys Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments, Intersect, Inc., Johnson & Johnson.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2128
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- By product type, the balloon sinuplasty system segment is expected to experience rapid growth in the sinus dilation devices market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2030
- On the basis of end user, the hospital segment is expected to experience rapid growth in the sinus dilation devices market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- However, in 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to have a negative impact on the growth of the Sinus Dilation Devices market, especially in the initial period.
- The implementation of global lockdown restricted the functioning hours of all endoscopy procedures across the world.
- In order to maintain the social distancing norms, most of the departments in the hospitals were closed and few of them were opened with limited staff.
- Nevertheless, the Sinus Dilation Devices market is going to get back on track with a steady pace, once the lockdown is completely over.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2128
Depending on end user, the hospital segment presently dominates the market, and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, owing to high volume of surgical procedures performed in hospitals. Moreover, increase in prevalence of chronic sinusitis coupled with favorable reimbursement criteria is anticipated to boost the segment growth. Furthermore, the availability of technologically advanced infrastructure and medical equipment along with the ability to perform complex sinus surgeries are the key factors escalating the growth of sinus dilation devices market.
North America dominated the global sinus dilation devices market in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in number of sinus surgical procedures. Moreover, increase in number of product launches in the region is set to drive the market growth. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, owing to its high population base, increase in affordability, surge in healthcare expenditure, and rise in awareness toward sinusitis-related surgeries. In addition, surge in medical tourism and increase in disposable incomes boost the sinus dilation devices market growth.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060