The neurological biomarkers market for Alzheimers disease generated a revenue of $2,636.7 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $6,122.5 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 11.1% from 2018 to 2025. Conversely, neurological biomarkers market for Parkinsons disease generated a revenue of $1,321.8 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $2,457.4 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 8.0%.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
Quanterix Corporation, Diagenic ASA, Psynova Neurotech, and Bio-Rad Laboratories. Other prominent players in the value chain include Qiagen, AbaStar MDx, Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Abiant, Alseres Pharmaceuticals, Athena Diagnostics, Banyan Biomarkers, and ProteoSys AG.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3555
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate from 2018 to 2025 in the neurological biomarkers market for Alzheimers.
- The U.S. accounted for maximum revenue in 2017 in the market for both Alzheimers and Parkinsons, and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
- EU5 region generated second highest revenue in 2017 in the market for both Alzheimers & Parkinsons, and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period.
- China is estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 10.1% from 2018 to 2025 in the neurological biomarkers market for Parkinsons disease.
- However, in 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to have a negative impact on the growth of the Neurological Biomarkers market, especially in the initial period.
- The implementation of global lockdown restricted the functioning hours of all endoscopy procedures across the world.
- In order to maintain the social distancing norms, most of the departments in the hospitals were closed and few of them were opened with limited staff.
- Nevertheless, the Neurological Biomarkers market is going to get back on track with a steady pace, once the lockdown is completely over.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3555
Based on the region, the neurological biomarkers market for Alzheimers and Parkinsons diseases is studied across the U.S., EU5, rest of Europe, China, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). The U.S. dominated the market for Alzheimers and Parkinsons in 2017, and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period. In addition, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest pace in Alzheimers neurological biomarkers market during the forecast period, whereas China is expected to register highest growth rate from 2018 to 2025 in the Parkinsons neurological biomarkers market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060