Indian glaucoma and cataract surgery devices market accounted for $164 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $321 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 10.1% from 2017 to 2023. West zone is the highest contributor in the Indian glaucoma and cataract surgery devices market in 2016; however, north zone is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The key players operating in the Indian glaucoma and cataract surgery devices market include Alcon, Inc. (Novartis AG), New World Medical, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Bausch & Lomb, Inc. (Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.), Topcon Corporation, Lumenis Ltd., Allergan plc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Essilor International S.A., HAAG-Streit Holding AG, Nidek Co., Ltd., Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, and Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd. Other prominent players in the value chain include Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Zabbys, STAAR Surgical Company, Hoya Corporation, and Aurolab.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4607
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery is projected to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period.
- West zone dominated Indian glaucoma and cataract surgery devices market in 2016, and is projected to continue its dominance in future.
- Phacoemulsification systems is expected to grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period.
- Glaucoma drainage devices is the largest contributor among the product segments in 2016.
- Intraocular lens generated the highest revenue, and is expected to continue its dominance in future.
- However, in 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to have a negative impact on the growth of the Indian Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices market, especially in the initial period.
- The implementation of global lockdown restricted the functioning hours of all endoscopy procedures across the world.
- In order to maintain the social distancing norms, most of the departments in the hospitals were closed and few of them were opened with limited staff.
- Nevertheless, the Indian Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices market is going to get back on track with a steady pace, once the lockdown is completely over.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4607
By end user, the hospital segment generated the highest revenue in 2016, and is set to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. However, outpatient surgical center segment is expected to witness a high growth rate on account of the increase in the number of glaucoma laser surgeries being carried out in outpatient surgical facilities and large-scale utilization of glaucoma drainage devices such as tube shunts in these facilities.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060