Histopathology is a branch of pathology, which deals with the study of changes in tissue occurring due to a disease. In this procedure, suspected tissues (for a disease) are removed from a patient’s body and examined in a laboratory to study manifestations of the disease.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Acculabs Diagnostics UK Ltd.
- Cellular Pathology Services Limited
- Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) Laboratory
- HCA Laboratories UK
- Laboratoire Cerba
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spire Healthcare Group Plc
- Targos Molecular Pathology GmbH
- TPL Path Labs
- Unilabs Group Services
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4103
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- The liver biopsy segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2017 to 2023.
- UK is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.4%.
- Germany held a major share of 19.6% in 2016 in the European market, and is expected to retain its position throughout the forecast period.
- Gastrointestinal biopsy segment held a share of 11.6% in 2016.
- However, in 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to have a negative impact on the growth of the Europe Histopathology Services market, especially in the initial period.
- The implementation of global lockdown restricted the functioning hours of all endoscopy procedures across the world.
- In order to maintain the social distancing norms, most of the departments in the hospitals were closed and few of them were opened with limited staff.
- Nevertheless, the Europe Histopathology Services market is going to get back on track with a steady pace, once the lockdown is completely over.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4103
Increase in prevalence of cancer & other chronic disorders, rapid growth in geriatric population in Europe, and rise in public awareness towards disease screening drive the growth of the Europe histopathology services market. However, limitations of histopathology, as the technique is subjected to human error during analysis and preparation of tissue slides, and dearth of pathologists & medical laboratory scientists in the UK are expected to impede the market growth. On the contrary, increase in demand for personalized medicine is expected to offer ample opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060