According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Chondroitin Sulfate Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020-2027” Chondroitin sulfate also called as glycosaminoglycan sulfated glucose (GAG). Chondroitin sulfate is composed of long chain of alternating sugars including N-acetylga-lactosamine and glucuronic acid. This chemical compound is an essential component of the extracellular matrix made of many connective tissues, including bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Chondroitin sulfate is commercially produced from various animal sources consisting pig, chicken, bovine, fish, shark, crocodiles and other animals. Chondroitin sulfate is recommended as a therapeutic intervention in multi-faceted treatment of Osteoarthritis management. It has shown positive outcomes in osteoarthritis of the finger, knee, hip joints, low back, facial joints and other diseases as it possesses anti-inflammatory properties and aids by offering resistance to compression, reduces pain in sore muscles and maintaining the structural integrity. Commercial applications continuously being explored in genetic engineering of biological tissues to accelerate the regeneration of damaged structure. It is an approved supplement in the U.S. for treatment of osteoarthritis. Regular intake of chondroitin sulfate contributes to smooth joint activities and enhanced joint function and applications extending to veterinary use.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8554
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses
- Industry closures and people are asked to stay in their homes which has cause taken a huge toll in terms of money and economic growth
- Over 4 million people affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to novel coronavirus
- Healthcare organizations are already working in battle mode, preparing new plans to respond growing COVID-19 patients, right from sourcing rapid diagnosing kits to sufficient PPE kits for workers
- Due to diversion of medical field towards treating COVID-19, the funding to R&D activities related to chondroitin sulfate has been reduced and this segment have to face negligence subsequently causing negative impact on chondroitin sulfate market
The rising number of patients suffering with osteoarthritis, extensive use of chondroitin sulfate in the treatment of osteoarthritis and various other ailments, wide range of application and growing demand for chondroitin sulfate in pharmaceutical industry are the key factors that would drive the market growth in years to come. The other uses like thickeners, additives, preservatives and hygiene foods in dietary supplements and meat products in the form of sodium chondroitin sulphate, its extensive use in veterinary and animal feed due to its attribute to cure joint pain and arthritis in animals as well are further fueling the chondroitin sulfate market growth. The use of chondroitin sulphate in animal feed is further presenting a promising opportunity.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8554
The key market players profiled in the report include Shandong Runxin Biotechnology, Synutra Ingredients, Yantai Ruikangda Biochemical Products, TSI Group, S.A.U. Seikagaku Corporation, Sioux Pharm, Pacific Rainbow International, Summit Nutritionals International and Bioiberica.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global chondroitin sulfate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global chondroitin sulfate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global chondroitin sulfate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global chondroitin sulfate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8554
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060