According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Cell and Gene Supply Chain Services Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020-2027” Cells are the basic building blocks of all living organisms and genes are small sections of DNA, found within cells that carry genetic information. Cell and gene therapy represent overlapping fields of biomedical research with similar therapeutic goals, which target DNA or RNA in the body. Both of the approaches aim to modify genetic material present to improve its functioning or to immunize or fight against a certain disease and disorder. Precisely, gene therapy utilizes genetic material to engineer the patient’s cells for treatment of an inherited or acquired disease. On the other hand, cell therapy is transplantation of a set of whole new cells into the patient for the treatment of the disease. This therapy finds its application in the development of regenerative medicines. Headway is also being made for cell therapies derived from stem cells to maybe one day treat diseases like autoimmune diseases, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. The success of cell and gene therapies is not only credited to their capability of offering the desired therapeutic benefits, but also to effective utilization of all supply chain requirements which highlights the fact that supply chain holds significant share in growth and development of the cell and gene therapies and their distribution.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8553
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Due to the ongoing COVID – 19 pandemic, lockdowns are in place restricting people to travel which has impacted the supply chain of these industries as well including biotech and pharmaceutical sector
- Some of pharmaceutical companies in India have stated that they are stocked enough that inventory would last upto six months, but the impact on supply chains maybe truly felt if the lockdown extends beyond march
- However, there have been supply interruptions in some European countries, China amidst the outbreak of Novel coronavirus
- Global supply chains are set for a major overhaul as the COVID – 19 outbreak has exposed the vulnerability of countries and companies that rely on conventional supply chains
- But, many of multi-national companies (MNCs) have started re-valuating, innovating their supply chains and are thinking about shuffling of their supply chains to reduce dependence on conventional methods
Advanced therapy biomedical products, such as cell and gene therapies, have revolutionized healthcare sector and services. More than 30 such therapy products have been approved in the last two decades; recent approvals include Zolgensma, RECELL system, AmnioFix, EpiFix, EpiBurn, Alofisel, LUXTURNA, Yescarta and Kymriah. Further, according to a report by The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine in 2019, more than 1,000 clinical trials are being conducted globally by over 900 companies. In 2018, around $ 13 billion was invested in cell and gene therapies, representing 73% increase in capital investments, compared to the last year. It is important to notice that, based on an analysis of the current pipeline of cell and gene therapies and the past clinical success of similar products, it is possible that around 10-20 advanced therapies would be approved by the US FDA each year, till 2025. The National Cancer Institute projects that nearly five million more U.S. citizens are expected to survive cancer in 2026 than in 2016. Henceforth, these developments in the therapies would mean an immense scope for supply chain.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8553
The key market players profiled in the report include BioTherapies, Brooks Life Sciences, Clarkston Consulting, Cryoport, Haemonetics, Hypertrust Patient Data Care, Lykan Bioscience, MAK-SYSTEM, MasterControl, SAP, SAVSU Technologies, sedApta Group, Stafa Cellular Therapy, Title21 Health Solutions, TraceLink, TrakCel, Vineti, etc.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cell and gene supply chain services industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global cell and gene supply chain services market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global cell and gene supply chain services market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cell and gene supply chain services market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8553
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060