According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “ACL Reconstruction Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2022-2029” ACL reconstruction is a surgery that replaces a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), which is a major ligament in knee. Anterior Cruciate ligament (ACL) is made of tough fibrous materials, which are located in the knee joint. ACL is a ligament that passes through the middle of the knee and connects thighbone to shinbone, which stabilizes the knee joint. ACL injuries occur due to various sports that involve sudden halts and changes in direction such as basketball, football, soccer, downhill skiing, gymnastics, etc. In surgeries, the torn ligament is replaced with a tendon from another part of the knee or some deceased donor. This is an outpatient procedure and is performed through small incisions around the knee joint. A doctor who specializes in surgical procedures of the bones and joints, i.e. orthopedic surgeon operates the ACL reconstruction surgery. ACL reconstruction can be done via surgical or nonsurgical ways.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8774
Increase in injuries and prevalence caused by sports, launch, and addition of new techniques and devices are the major factors affecting the ACL reconstruction market positively. The growing participation of children in sport activities and organized sports, such as football, soccer, and basketball, is result in a higher incidence of ACL injuries, and is generally observed in skeletally immature athletes. This rise in number of ACL injury cases is setting in motion the demand for knee reconstruction devices. There are also various advances in the techniques for surgery, increase in geriatric population with rise in level of obesity and various diseases that are expected to drive the ACL reconstruction market growth. In addition, there have been various R&D activities going on with innovative therapies and different product launches, thereby boosting the growth of the knee reconstruction market. On the other hand, expensive knee-related surgeries in developing and underdeveloped countries where the compensation rates are low with poor healthcare systems are the major challenges for patients.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
- To take care of the infected population, the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices, such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor, are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment.
- Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising both from healthcare professionals and civil populations for precautionary measures.
- Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market.
- Attributed to such factors, COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the market.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8774
Major players analyzed include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Corin, United Orthopedic Corporation, Arthrex Inc., Exactech Inc., DJO Global, Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, and Tornier Inc.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ACL reconstruction market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ACL reconstruction market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the ACL reconstruction market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8774
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
North America and Europe Menstrual Cup Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/north-america-and-europe-menstrual-cup-market-A06126
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060