Growing demand for uninterrupted power supply from industries and commercial spaces to avoid power losses in order to enhance productivity and spurt the growth of substation battery market. Substation batteries are used for supplying stored energy for operations of substation protective relays and control. These substation batteries are always charged up through self-regulated battery chargers that are set to maintain a specific DC bus voltage. Any backup devices including main breaker on the low voltage side of the protection of the power transformer would be non-operating.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15245
- The lead-acid battery is widely used in substation owing to its highly reliable performance and matured technology.
- Industrial and commercial sectors accounts for the major market of substation battery due to demand for uninterrupted power supply.
- Almost all countries around the world are embracing e-mobility for public transportation and also promoting e-vehicle along with building battery charging station infrastructure is expected to drive the substation battery market.
- Generators are flexible with an extensive range of high voltage applications and they are highly reliable compared to substation battery.
- Performance of the battery degrades over the years, which negatively impacts the longevity of battery which in turn hampers the growth of the substation battery market.
Key Market Players
- Exide Technologies,
- GS Yuasa International Ltd.,
- Saft, Robert Bosch GmbH,
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- GS Yuasa,
- Robert Bosch GmbH,
- Saft Groupe S.A.,
- Storage Battery Systems, LLC,
- HBL Power Systems Ltd.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15245
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the substation battery industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the substation battery market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the substation battery market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed substation battery market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
COVID-19 Impact analysis
Due to outbreak of the pandemic, COVID-19, has affected the global economy and disrupted the operations of various industries across the globe, including the power industry. Nuclear power availability in the EU is expected to remain consistent as several countries, including the UK and Germany, have put in place safety measures to guarantee the continuation of operations. This would be helpful for the induction motors in the EU to generate power and distribute in the facilities such as isolated houses, farmyards, or pumping stations. However, the lockdown orders announced by regional governments have impacted the financial health of power distribution companies.
India’s daily power demand has reduced by 25 to 28% since the beginning of the nationwide lockdown, driven primarily by the closures of factories and offices in the commercial and industrial sectors. Distribution companies would have to incur higher aggregate technical & commercial (AT&C) losses than the levels specified by the regulators, as the T&D losses incurred are higher than what was earlier predicted. The pandemic has created several hurdles for lithium-ion batteries. Countries which are major producers of raw materials that are required for battery production have been subject to stringent restrictions to control the spread of the virus.
Request Customization [“COVID-19 impact”]: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/15245?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.