Man portable military electronics systems are devices designed to improve combat effectiveness and connectivity, safety, and protection of land-based troop in battlefield and counter-terrorism operations. They transmit and receive signals, such as voice, video, and data by satellite-based connectivity. They perform intelligence, surveillance, acquisition, and reconnaissance (ISTAR) of targets. The man portable military electronic do not include hand-held weapons but include accessories such as gun sights and sniper scopes. These systems empower the troops by enhancing their safety and increasing their attacking & defensive capability.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6571
Major Market Players:
- Harris Corporation
- Rockwell Collins
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Thales SA
Territorial surveillance is becoming important due to rise in territorial conflicts and terrorism operations. This has convinced countries to invest highly in military electronics domain, specifically, on man portable military electronics systems, thus substantially driving the market growth. On the contrary, high costs and unreliable satellite connectivity in remote areas is anticipated to limit the market growth.
The man portable military electronics market is segmented by product type, application, end user, and region. By product type, it is divided into portable radio, weapon sight and scopes, thermal imaging systems, and Mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (M-UAVs). By application, the market is classified into ISTAR, communication, command and control, optronics, force protection and others. By end user it is categorized into army, navy, air force, and the homeland security. By region, the market studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Market Segments
- Portable Radio
- Weapon Sight& Scopes
- Thermal Imaging Systems
- Command &Control
- Force Protection
By End User
- Homeland Security
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- The global man portable military electronics market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the man portable military electronics market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of global man portable military electronics industry share of participants.
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.