According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Lung Biopsy Devices Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029” Biopsy is a procedure to perform surgical removal of tissue from an organ to determine the presence or extent of a disease, generally cancerous and inflammatory conditions. Lung biopsy involves removal of lung tissues for determining any cancer, infection, or lung disease. Lung biopsy can be performed either by open lung or closed lung procedures. An open lung biopsy is carried out in operating rooms under general anesthesia by making an incision in the skin on the chest and a closed lung biopsy is also called needle biopsy that makes use of a needle for tissue removal. The closed lung biopsy is carried out through skin or trachea. The lung biopsy procedure helps the health professionals to correctly diagnose the suitable treatment for the patient.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6622
Rise in prevalence of lung cancer in developing as well as developed countries due to adoption of unhealthy lifestyle along with increase in lung infections are anticipated to boost the demand for lung biopsy systems globally. Furthermore, technological advancements such as ultrasound technology and guidance systems like vacuum assisted guns boost the demand for lung biopsy systems in coming years. However, lack of awareness and high costs associated with lung biopsy system sare expected to hinder the growth of the lung biopsy devices market. Moreover, risks associated with the biopsy treatment such as lesions and fissure puncture hamper the market growth.
The global lung biopsy devices market is divided on the basis of product, procedure, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into core needle biopsy devices, fine needle aspiration biopsy devices, surgical biopsy devices, and vacuum-assisted biopsy devices. Based on procedure, it is segmented into needle biopsy, thoracoscopic biopsy, transbronchial biopsy, and open biopsy. By end user, the market is classified into hospitals, cancer research centers, specialty clinics, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6622
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and lung biopsy devices market forecast estimations from 2019 to 2027, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- An in-depth lung biopsy devices market analysis includes analysis of various regions and is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the lung biopsy devices market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current lung biopsy devices market trends and future market potential from2019 to 2027 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- The key lung biopsy devices market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the lung biopsy devices market.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6622
Some of the major players operating in the market are Becton, Dickinson and Company, DTR Medical, Medtronic, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Hologic, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Argon Medical Devices, Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., and B. Braun Melsungen AG.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-interoperability-solutions-market-A07075
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060