According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Atherectomy Device Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029” Atherectomy is a minimally invasive endovascular surgery for removal of atherosclerotic plaque from affected arteries. Atherectomy devices help and assist the atherectomy procedure for cleaning the clogged arteries majorly calcium deposits. These devices are of four types namely; rotational, orbital, directional, and laser. Atherectomy involves using a catheter with a sharp blade for cutting, sanding, shaving, or vaporizing atherosclerotic plaque from the arteries. This procedure is mainly used in treating peripheral and coronary arterial disease as an alternative to angioplasty. This procedure has advantages over conventional procedures as it treats complex lesions, less dissection, and acute occlusion and reduces restenosis rate in humans.
As per the data published by CDC, in 2016, the population suffering from peripheral artery disease (PAD) alone is approximately 8.5 million, including 12-20% of individuals older than age 60 in the U.S. alone. Moreover, in 2017, CDC published coronary heart disease (CHD) is the most common heart disease killing approximately 370,000 people in the U.S. every year. Thus, this is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the atherectomy device market.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6624
The atherectomy device market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into directional atherectomy systems, orbital atherectomy systems, photo-ablative atherectomy systems, and rotational atherectomy systems. By application, itis classified into peripheral vascular applications, cardiovascular applications, and neurovascular applications. Based on end user, the market is divided into hospitals & surgical centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6624
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current atherectomy device market trends and forecast estimations from 2019 to 2027, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth atherectomy device market analysis includes analysis of various regions and is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global atherectomy device market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise atherectomy device Market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current atherectomy device market trends and fu-ture market potential from 2019 to 2027 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- The key players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/6624
Major players operating in the atherectomy device market include Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., Avinger, Inc., Spectranetics Corporation (Philips Holding USA Inc.), Medtronic plc, St. Jude Medical, Inc. (Abbott Laboratories), Straub Medical AG, Bard Peripheral Vascular, Inc., Volcano Corporation, and Terumo Corporation. Some of the other players operating in the market are Cardinal Health (Cordis) and Biomerics, LLC.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Surgical Robotic System Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-robotic-systems-market-A06827
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-interoperability-solutions-market-A07075
Surgical Drains Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/wound-drainage-surgical-drains-market-A07517
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060