Target acquisition systems are multi-use weapon systems that are used for identification, location & detection of the target to permit the effective employment of lethal & non-lethal weapons. Target includes a wide array of resources that an enemy commander can use to conduct operations including mobile and stationary units, forces, equipment, capabilities, facilities, persons and functions. Target acquisition can be considered as the process of a weapon system to decide which object to lock on to, as opposed to surveillance on one and target tracking. Talent acquisition systems are in high demand due to their increased use in intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (ISR) missions. Target acquisition systems also work parallel with the missile and bomb guidance mechanisms & battlefield management systems.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11657
Major Market Players:
Elbit Systems Ltd., BAE Systems, ASELSAN A.Ş., IAI, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Thales Group, Safran, Rheinmetall AG, and INSTRO PRECISION
Advancements in automatic weapons, increasing defense expenditure of countries, rise in demand for artillery systems by military forces, increasing demand for surveillance vehicles, and ongoing military modernization programs worldwide are some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of land target acquisition systems market. However, the high operational cost of target acquisition systems is a factor which may hamper growth of the global land target acquisition systems market. On the contrary, growing investment in the research & development (R&D) sector for the development of technologically advanced systems for defense applications are the opportunistic for the future growth of land target acquisition systems market.
- Scopes & Sights
- Detecting & Locating Systems
- Add-On Systems
- Armored Vehicles
- Man Portable Systems
- Infantry Soldiers
- Surveillance Towers
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV)
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Weapon Targeting
- Homeland Security
- Border Security
- Coastal & Maritime Surveillance
- Search & Rescue
- Critical Infrastructure
Threat of cross border terrorism, security of land borders, and drugs dealing are the major challenges faced by armies. Therefore, demand of surveillance vehicles is increasing as such systems are capable of surveillance from a safe distance. In addition, such systems also save lives of troops from cross border firings as it provides specific locations of threats, which can then be neutralized by forces. Hence, increasing demand of surveillance vehicles is driving the growth of the global land acquisition systems market.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in land target acquisition system industries across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Production rate of land target acquisition systems has been hampered due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Supply chain of spare parts of land target acquisition systems have also been negatively affected due to temporarily closing down of several defense industries.
- There will be considerable rise in demand in land global target acquisition system market in near future as world is moving toward normalcy.
- Post COVID-19, land target acquisition system market can see a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure such systems for their forces.
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.