Global turbo generator market size was valued at $10.4 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $12.6 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2020 to 2027. Turbine generator is the equipment used to generate electricity from the mechanical energy, which is obtained from combustion of fuel (coal, fossil fuel, diesel, nuclear, gas & others), water, wind and others. Turbine generator is equipped with an internal combustion engine, electric generator, mechanical coupling, voltage regulator, and speed regulator. This generator finds its application across various end-use industries such as in oil & gas, energy & power, chemicals, manufacturing and others.
Increase in demand for electricity from the various industries such as manufacturing, chemicals, pharmaceutical, energy, construction and others is anticipated to drive the growth of the turbine generator market globally. In addition, developing economies such as China, India, Africa, and others, relied mostly on coal-based power generation for their economic growth, which in turn fuels the growth of the steam turbine generator market.
However, stringent government regulations toward the environmental pollution caused owing to the combustion of coal, diesel, oil, fossil fuel and other conventional fuels, has increased attention toward the maximum utilization of renewable energy, which in turn is expected to restrain the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Download Report PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7934
Depending on the type, the gas turbine generator segment held the highest market share of about 60.2% in 2019, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This is owing to the increase in demand for gas turbine generators for electricity generation from the various industries such as oil & gas, power, large industrial and others, is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
On the basis of cooling system, the air-cooled turbo generator holds the largest share, in terms of revenue, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increase in need for energy supply from residential consumers. In addition, surge in demand for air-cooled turbo generators from various applications such as agriculture, military, and remotely located construction is fueling the growth of the air-cooled turbo generator market systems.
On the basis of end-user, the coal power plants segment holds the largest share, in terms of revenue, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1%. This is attributed to the increase in demand for electricity from the developing and developed economies is expected to fuel the growth of the coal-based power generation, which in turn drives the turbo generator market growth during the forecast period. In addition, rise in demand for coal-based power generation from the economic growth perspective is expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
Make Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7934
On the basis of the region, the market is analyzed across four major regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific garnered the dominant share in 2019, and anticipated to maintain this trend during the forecast period. This is attributed to numerous factors such as presence of huge consumer base and the existence of key players in the region. Moreover, presence of the developing countries such as China, Japan, Australia, and India are anticipated to contribute toward the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific.
The global turbo generator market analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants. The key players operating and profiled in the report include Andritz AG, Ansaldo Energia S.p.A., Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Beijing BEIZHONG Steam Turbine Generator Co., Ltd., Ebara Corporation, General Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Siemens AG, Suzlon Energy Ltd., and Toshiba Corporation.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Turbo Generator Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7934?reqfor=covid
COVID-19 impact on the market
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, several governments have imposed a ban on imports and exports, which disrupted the supply chain. The lockdown across various countries hampered the manufacturing of turbo generator.
- However, the market is estimated to recover by the first quarter of 2021 due to governments’ decision to resume various manufacturing factoring and increase in the demand for electricity from the various industries.
Key Findings Of The Study
- In 2019, gas turbo generator accounted for majority of the share of the global turbo generator market, and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period.
- In 2019, air-cooled turbo generator segment accounted for about 58.3% of the share in the global turbo generator market, and is expected to maintain its dominance till the end of the forecast period.
- In 2019, the coal power plants segment is accounted for 56.4% market share in the year 2019, and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 3.1% in terms of revenue, increasing its share in the global turbo generator market.
- Steam turbine generator is the fastest-growing end-user segment in the Asia-Pacific turbo generator market, expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2020–2027.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate, registering a CAGR of 3.2%, throughout the forecast period.
- In 2019, Asia-Pacific dominated the global turbo generator market with more than 66.1% of the share, in terms of revenue.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.